Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

PubicMice posted:

Reviving this thread + reload chat with what is probably one of the dumbest ideas anime ever had.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIOxsYDHWGc

They didn't even have that idea, they completely copied that from Equilibrium!

Though the tit reload was a nice tough. Tactical titties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

What the gently caress is a combat bead? Like you, what, throw it at a guy?

You wait til you see how much some of those beads can cost...

I have some sympathy for the EDC stuff, I mean I like to carry some stuff around so I know I can deal with things. Tiny knife (I'm in the UK, so it has to be tiny) and a little multitool. But some of that stuff is bizarre. It's a bit cargo cult. You have to have a pen, a 'tactical' one at that. You have to have a little notebook, to... I don't know. Shopping lists? And the tweezers. When was the last time you needed tweezers? Sometimes you see a pair of tweezers in their own little holster. Why?

Friend of mine works at a jewelers and we're planning to make some beads to fleece EDC people. They're like nerds, big disposable income, it seems.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

The only benefit of a doctorate is the sword. But then you have a really ugly hat. I guess I'll just stay a drop-out.

Where the hell are you where you get a sword for getting a doctorate?!

Also that's a drat ugly hat.

• Locked thread