Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Is that... is that a baseball cap with an attached topknot? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

James Woods posted:

This thread needs more self shame. I'm just the only one whipping it out for y'all to see.

I keep one of these on my keyring (not my picture, mine's green):

Frankly half the reason I carry it is because I only have two keys, and I like them to be attached to something a little larger so I don't lose them.

It's got scissors, pliers, a file, a dinky little knife blade, and a bottle opener, which is more stuff than I actually need on a regular basis, but since the thing is loving tiny I don't mind that. I'd recommend them to just about anyone TBH. Because they are so small and light, it's so low effort to keep one around that it's worth it just for the one time in two months that you suddenly urgently need a pair of pliers.

• Locked thread