Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

At least Cold Steel is actually really good for its price point. Their ads are hilarious, but the actual weapons are made well and relatively cheap.

For anybody not familiar with their ads:
https://i.imgur.com/Yn95i05.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8FGCyUycsY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Wasn't he only like some rando computer janitor at NASA, too? Definitely going to need that firepower in case... somebody tries to steal some printer ink?

Fake edit: Holy lmao from the same thread:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

bony tony posted:

The article went into that. He's using two different caliber guns because he thinks he's in Call of Duty.

"You see, the average terrorist has few hitpoints due to malnutrition, so all you need is a 9 mil. But every five waves you'll see a boss terrorist with extra HP, so that's when you bust out the 10 mm!"

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Breakfast Feud posted:

The multiple tactical snacks (tac-snacs, as operators say) and single bottle of water tell me all I need to know about this person's physique and their idea of physical exertion.

~230 rounds of ammo, ~half a liter of water. Now there's a person who has their priorities straight.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Seriously, those knives are the dumbest loving thing. Having like a leatherman or swiss army knife or something else utility-based is one thing, but most of these are designed specifically for combat. Well, as much as you can design something for "combat" when it's got like a 2" blade. What is even the point of that? You're already carrying a handgun, which tends to be more or less the most effective weapon you can get. What possible circumstance are you expecting where your gun doesn't do the trick but your lovely little tryhard knife makes the difference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

What's that folded up piece of paper on the center right? It's probably something completely inane like a pocket constitution, isn't it?

• Locked thread