Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I mean the url will probably give it away, but going to stress that there are things on the site that are Not Work Safe.

:nws: https://weaponsgradewaifus.com/ :nws:

quote:

Weapons Grade Waifus (known by many as WGW) is a Facebook Page that was brought to life in order to counteract all of the stupidity we would see on the various Facebook "anime & gun" pages - for the most part, these were run by people who didn't have guns, didn't shoot, and were spreading all sorts of fallacies that they "learned" from the Errornet.

There was a void to be filled, so we said "gently caress it, why not" and dove right in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

lofi posted:

I love the attacker in all these vids is always so polite, just kinda grabs you and holds on while you deploy your SECRET WEAPON.

Do these come pre-blessed or is that an addon fee?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

What no one has a knife with a silencer? Or extended mag?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Perestroika posted:

"You see, the average terrorist has few hitpoints due to malnutrition, so all you need is a 9 mil. But every five waves you'll see a boss terrorist with extra HP, so that's when you bust out the 10 mm!"

But what do I use for the bonus waves? :ohdear:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Sponge Baathist posted:

There was this kid in my neighborhood who was kinda like Eric Cartman. Let's call him Eric C. Eric C. once was at my neighborhood friend's house and found an athletic cup and held it up to his face and was like "Can I put this on my face?" and nobody told Eric C. what it was until after he did it.

And that kid went on to become president of the United States.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

What the hell is that lean body stuff?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Breakfast Feud posted:

The multiple tactical snacks (tac-snacs, as operators say) and single bottle of water tell me all I need to know about this person's physique and their idea of physical exertion.

So your saying they needed to buy the tactical vest extender straps for $49.95?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Zil posted:

What the hell is that lean body stuff?

Looked it up, its a meal replacement shake that doesn't seem like it would be all that handy to have if you were really in a "war zone"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

I found these at work the other day. I'm not sure if they're classic tacticool, though.

Now I am beginning to question their ad I saw on TV that said not available in stores!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

The_White_Crane posted:

Is that... is that a baseball cap with an attached topknot? :psyduck:

That or it has a hole for his actual top knot to be pulled through

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

That's plainly yarn, and you're kidding yourself if you think that man is anything but balding.

True.

Though I am not sure which one is worse, balding man wearing a fake top knot or a baseball cap with a specific cutout for a top knot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I'm the tactical sounding rod with a leather holster.

:eyepop:

• Locked thread