Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

British EDC

Wait isn't that one of those Finnish knives? Who is knife crazier you or British teenagers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Matinee posted:

Considering that's a 5 Euro bill, I'd say chances are extremely slim that's a 'British ECD'.

We have our own monopoly money buddy and I refuse to learn any more

e: And the point is there's a perceived epidemic of knife crime so I assume everyone there is armed with scissors and cutlery 24/7

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 09:21 on Jul 14, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

"EDC Chicago Police Officer"

Not cursed image thread buddy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

spog posted:

The crazy thing is that with the exception of the laser pointer and stun gun, most people currently carry a phone that does all of that.

I like how even then they were having a laugh at pagers

Perestroika posted:

What's that folded up piece of paper on the center right? It's probably something completely inane like a pocket constitution, isn't it?

I figured it was cards since I can't make out a clear book cover or anything

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EmmyOk posted:

Lol if you don’t spin your revolver cylinder and drop in bullets as it spins

This was literally too cool for that drat movie that wasted both MM and Elba. Do an HBO series you loving dorks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

The Mummy (the first one with Brendan Fraser) had him do that to unload his Chamelot-Delvignes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I44G_eE1XgY&t=97s

I really like this movie.

It's a super legit movie

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He had something to drink for a few hours. I wouldn't be afraid either.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't see a single flask

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Oops, I left this one out of my post:

Most of the knuckle dusters are similar to that one. The steampunk patina on everything is hilarious too.

Fuckin tactical pens: why over-engineer the poo poo out of something and put a weak-rear end scrub-tier ballpoint filler in it? How have these goobers not glommed on to tactical fountain pens?

What's second thing from the left? Thing to the right is a flashlight, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bony tony posted:

The funniest part is the tactical carbon fiber cigar case

Imagining the sort of person who would buy this poo poo lighting up a cigar and hacking until they're puking sick is warming my heart

• Locked thread