Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Milo and POTUS posted:

I don't see a single flask

Thats why you get a wallet flask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
All these people bragging and none of them carry a combat wombat.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
This seems to be the place it started from .

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

The box that says "Hiker Pro" is a water filter thingy.

Make that TWO boxes that say Hiker Pro. His propensity for multiples makes me think this is a pic from his "let's make bug out bags for everyone" party. Which is why everything is still in the original packaging, too.

It's a setup for 2 people from what I can tell. There are two full sized backpacks in the second shot of the gear. Having one each is probably the least stupid idea in this whole kit.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

The dumbest thing about preppers is that they want to survive the zombie apocalypse or nuclear winter or whatever. Sign me up for a seat in the "it was an average ride, at best" car heading to the afterlife.

They want to shoot black people. It's not the surviving thing they care about at all.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Crowned posted:

I think that's a paracord bracelet, it's for *survival*

With lovely plastic clips that will break easily. If you can't tie your paracord bracelet onto your wrist then it's safe to say that you can't use it for anything anyway.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

bony tony posted:

The funniest part is the tactical carbon fiber cigar case

He thinks he looks like this

When he really looks like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

rodbeard posted:

Oh God you just reminded me the guy that used to be my stepdad has a dirk he only wears with his formal kilt.

Sgian Dubh are very much a part of the outfit when wearing traditional Scottish Highland outfits. I'll leave it up to the reader to decide if he needed such an outfit though.

• Locked thread