Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Does anyone have that screenshot of some CoD steam group talking about what equipment loadouts and perks they'll be using when the muslim invasion hits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

Someone gave me some cigars once. I have no idea what to do with them.

You eat them.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

22 Eargesplitten posted:

This is from way on the first page, but I actually kind of like this. Because of the bottle opener. I can never find one when I need one.

Same except pens.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

So

quote:

Fittingly named the MOAB Bead after the GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast, or commonly known as the “Mother of All Bombs”, the bold and burly MOAB Bead takes no prisoners and cedes no ground. It is truly the "Mother of All Beads."

Machined from a stunning array of materials ranging from lightweight titanium to solid bronze, copper, and zirconium, each bead is hand-finished individually to ensure the highest level of quality. In addition, the MOAB Bead is designed to be threaded together so you can mix and match the parts. This allows for endless customization (if you’ve got more than 1 set) to truly personalize your gear and flaunt your individuality.

Attach the MOAB Bead to your favorite knife and tool for extra functionality and improved grip and handling, while adding flair and personality to distinguish yourself from the crowd. It’s time to blow the roof off with this brazenly bold and beautifully crafted “Mother of All Beads.”

I still have no idea what these things actually do.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

What is that tactical strap in the lower left?

• Locked thread