Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
A family that's a nest of vipers out to gently caress each other over to get a dying patriarch's money. This show speaks to me on a very personal level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Why was the Senator who is running for US President at the wedding for one of his advisors? It reminds me of the later seasons of the Office where they had to think of increasingly contrived reasons to get the coworkers to hang out in social settings.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Bonk posted:

You might want to watch that episode again. :confused:

Because she works for him, they're colleagues, and it's not weird to invite someone you work with closely to your wedding?

They're not colleagues, she's his employee. Depending on the relationship, your boss of a couple months coming to your wedding could be a little weird, but maybe that's just me.

Despera posted:

Also why somone running for president around a bunch rich people is not a question frequently asked.

And it would have been weird for shiv to not invite him.
If Bernie Sanders were hanging out at Rupert Murdoch's place in the spring of 2016 everyone would be asking wtf.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Succession - You can't make a Tomlette without breaking some Greggs