Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

No Wave posted:

Logan knew that he himself was the natural choice, the investors said it had to be logan, and he put Kendall in a perfect position.

Logan wouldnt put his favorite child in jail (truthfully he wouldnt put any of his kids in jail).

It's a bit puppetmastery I guess but Logan is the very very obvious choice to go down for every reason. Being actually guilty helps too.

the whole point of the show is that its a farce, logan doesn't want ANYONE to succeed him

Its a perfect portrait of a "malignant" force posing as a patriarch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

No Wave posted:

Well at least brian cox agrees it was logan's plan. Remember the gunshot how Logan's first reaction is "is Kendall ok?" And quietly taking care of the stolen batteries? He would never put him in jail. He loves his son and he puts him through hell because he thinks he's helping him.

I think we've been watching different shows

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/Buncahn/...agenumber%3D444

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mac and Cheese posted:

oh btw david wain of stella/wet hot american summer/childrens hospital/(or the movie 'they came together' if you have actual taste)
did this super cute drawing of shiv for youtube, it has barely over 100 views and i think it's super cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO4K7SjSWwc

I need to rewatch the season but they deconstructed that character HARD. Her being snide and mercurial just was hiding ineptness and neediness