Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I ain't gonna lie... It got real dusty in my room when Sam won that app.

And dear Lord Swaggy is a ridiculous person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Sam is the greatest. I was happy when she won the app.

Kind of surprised by who the least trending was.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Twin Cinema posted:

Sam is the greatest. I was happy when she won the app.

Kind of surprised by who the least trending was.

I did enjoy Fessy correctly surmising that the app he was choosing, which had a logo that was literally a giant ham and was called "Hamazon," would involve eating something, yet only after the fact seemed concerned that it might involve eating ham.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fessy's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

When you think about it "least trending" isn't like "most hated" or anything. It just means Fessy didn't make an impression on people in the first few episodes, especially since those first votes were pre-feeds and entirely on the premiere episodes. And I honestly can't think of a thing he did in those episodes besides befriending Swaggy.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

But now Sam and Fessy cannot win the BB App "twist" no more.

Why a Muslim would pick a punishment with "Ham" in the title boggles the mind though.
Nothing good can come from this; What was he expecting?

Sam earned her sympathetic reward but it's only in the form of a buyback and she only earned the opportunity to start that process at her will.
If she bounces, that only starts those wheels early but everyone in there expects a buyback to happen regardless.

The only twist is which group of four are in the buyback challenge if Sam survives this week.

I don't think Sam will last this week but I hope she does.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jul 2, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't think that was a "battle back" thing. I don't think that makes sense at all. I know fans are focusing on the word "CHANCE" and interpreting it as her having to compete to get back in the house, but that just feels like overthinking.

The App was "Bonus Life". A Bonus Life in a video game is exactly that. The wording besides "CHANCE" was just that Sam gets evicted, pulls it out, and stays in the house. Its essentially a Cancelled Eviction or a "Return Ticket".

At least that's how I read it and what I'm assuming until the show says otherwise.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Chance = buyback

AG isn't that deep in her gameplay.

There is a hitch that it has to happen within 4 weeks or the fourth evicted automagically gets the CHANCE... the CHANCE is an endurance wall comp.

4 weeks from now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I understand that interpretation. I just don't really buy into it with the available evidence.

We'll find out on Thursday, I guess.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
So funny whenever a bunch of bros link up and bray, "We have the physical strength to win every challenge and stick together to the end" as if they've never watched BB before.

'Five Of Us To The End' =FOUTHE or whatever that mess was, and their group hand sign that they couldn't even do correctly.
Quite the alliance, when the woman who sees a bird and insists it's her grandfather is the brains of your group.

Robnoxious posted:

But now Sam and Fessy cannot win the BB App "twist" no more.

Why a Muslim would pick a punishment with "Ham" in the title boggles the mind though.
Nothing good can come from this; What was he expecting?

Too bad there wasn't a camera at his family's house to capture the scene when he was making his choice.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Jul 2, 2018

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Swaggy C being so upset when he wasn't the top trending HG was the best part of the episode. I really hope he's the least trending next week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

If i wasnt watching feeds I'd really be doubting that was real. But I totally believe in Swaggy C and I imagine he stood in that room pouting, posing, and scolding America for as long as he was allowed to.

I hope he just gets angrier with each week.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

STAC Goat posted:

If i wasnt watching feeds I'd really be doubting that was real. But I totally believe in Swaggy C and I imagine he stood in that room pouting, posing, and scolding America for as long as he was allowed to.

I hope he just gets angrier with each week.

I haven't seen a lot of feeds yet, but given the amount of stock some of the more self-absorbed HGs have put into the fan-vote type rewards in the past I had no trouble believing he was that bothered by not winning.

I wonder how he'd react if he got the least rending punishment.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"Swaggy C" is a ridiculous name, and I'm annoyed at having to hear everyone on the show say it all the time.

I can console myself with the fact that this moron is not going to last long in the house.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Wow, I don’t think Level 6, outside of Tyler, got any airtime tonight.

So far, other than Sam, no one is really super likeable. I mean, some people are okay, but I guess they haven’t had the TV time.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Twin Cinema posted:

Wow, I don’t think Level 6, outside of Tyler, got any airtime tonight.

So far, other than Sam, no one is really super likeable. I mean, some people are okay, but I guess they haven’t had the TV time.

Yeah we didn't see much of them tonight.

Sam telling Tyler about winning the power app - was that a good move? In BB and Survivor I find myself yelling, "Don't tell anyone about your advantage!" all the time but they rarely hear me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think it made sense in that Sam needs some allies, especially with the robot punishment making her a non-entity in the house. Whether or not Tyler is the right one I don't know but there's not a lot of people banging down her door. And Tyler sounds like he wants her around.

BB and Survivor are very different games and I really don't think a HII is really a fair comp. I don't know, there's just a lot of differences I can see.

There was a lot of stuff that could have been in that episode that wasn't. Nothing massively crucial I can think of, but a lot of things that come to mind that just didn't make a packed episode with an intense POV comp.

Mind you very little of that involved Level 6. The only things i can think of them doing that were missing were them pissing off people during the comp laughing at players and the Bros acting tough that the comp was a piece of cake and everyone were wusses.

edit: The POV was awesome, by the way.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jul 5, 2018

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

I think it made sense in that Sam needs some allies, especially with the robot punishment making her a non-entity in the house. Whether or not Tyler is the right one I don't know but there's not a lot of people banging down her door. And Tyler sounds like he wants her around.

BB and Survivor are very different games and I really don't think a HII is really a fair comp. I don't know, there's just a lot of differences I can see.

There was a lot of stuff that could have been in that episode that wasn't. Nothing massively crucial I can think of, but a lot of things that come to mind that just didn't make a packed episode with an intense POV comp.

Mind you very little of that involved Level 6. The only things i can think of them doing that were missing were them pissing off people during the comp laughing at players and the Bros acting tough that the comp was a piece of cake and everyone were wusses.

edit: The POV was awesome, by the way.

Well in the other thread Sam should definitely not have told Tyler...LOL.
It's tough though, she desperately needs allies and he seemed to be the only person to talk game with her, even though he put her on the block.

Tyler reminds me of Survivor Tyson in that he can look directly at someone and calmly say, "Trust me we're in this together to the end bro" and it's hard to know if he means it or not (he doesn't).

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jul 5, 2018

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I think Sam telling Tyler was the best move she had available. Way better than how Jess handled her advantage last year.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Previously on Big Brother... Level 6 was nowhere to be found because they were busy.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

#Buttfirst

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

So the Bonus Life is only good for a comp to give her the chance to come back...lol Sam is going home tonight

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Is Steve the lone smoker of the habitat?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

To be honest, after a week of feeds I just find it kind of strange when Sam's voice comes out of a human being.

Robnoxious posted:

Is Steve the lone smoker of the habitat?

Sam. I think that's it.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Oh, this is awkward.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Kaitlyn's boyfriend is enjoying this season of Big Brother I'm sure.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Anyone else get Chenmutebot after the segment?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The body language difference between Steve and Sam borders on spoilers.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have no idea who I want to get the app.

Do I... do I want Swaggy?

What the hell...

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Who do we vote for?

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
I'm voting for Kaitlyn even though she isn't my favorite because I feel like she is about to be in some hot poo poo.

Or Tyler. I like Tyler.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, if I had to pick a relatively neutral party with enough brains and lack of allegiance to do something fun with it I guess I'd pick Haleigh? But she ain't getting it.

I guess Tyler is the most likely option but that just gives his crew WAY too much power. Maybe he pockets it and uses it to make a big move against Level 6?

I don't see a good ending for this app. Hopefully someone just picks something lame.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Steve: The Worst Undercover Cop Of All Time... Except No One Was Paying Attention To Him

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I really hope Brett's the second one out. I kind of can't get myself to a place where I can understand why anyone would be rooting for him.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Welcome to San Bro-se...

Grodner not holding back her tricks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Bros suck!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

OMG! KAITLYN HOH?!?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

haha the traitor vote wins HoH and now no one can call her on it

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

The Bros are annoying, although there’s something about Winston I like.

Can’t believe this HOH. It’s gonna be fun.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

AND SHE DIDN'T WANT IT!

Unfortunately I'm betting Tyler controls her and pushes her to do L6's dirty work. But at least she'll have Fessy and Haleigh in her ear and will probably listen to them a bit.

We're gonna get Sam/Scottie noms or something stupid.

Twin Cinema posted:

The Bros are annoying, although there’s something about Winston I like.

He's completely and totally insane and we're all waiting to see him explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Kind of a reversal of fortune HOH with Yoga.
She's a scattered mess emotionally jumping ship on her original alliance but as we've seen she's not too keen on Hailegh swooping in on her man.

Maybe one of her dead relatives will show up in the backyard in the form of a squirrel or a bumblebee and tell her what to do.

• Locked thread