Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Now that I'm processing it I'm cynical and I fear this may be the worst case scenario. Tyler can manipulate her into doing L6's dirty work and The Four get to spend the week smug and obnoxious and clear of any of the blame for the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
It could still be pretty entertaining though. With her HOH she may be able to avoid any confrontation of her vote and watching her be wishy washy on what she wants to do could be fun.

Tyler probably has the most pull. But fessy may be able to work some magic for the other side.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Now that I'm processing it I'm cynical and I fear this may be the worst case scenario. Tyler can manipulate her into doing L6's dirty work and The Four get to spend the week smug and obnoxious and clear of any of the blame for the week.
I think Yoga is gonna go Scorched Earth and toss up Haliegh and Fessy outright because her chakras are misaligned and hurt.
Angela or Sam will be the backdoor.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
I do think she will try ot pull the "i dont want to get blood on my hands" and go for Sam and Scottie or something like that. But Swaggy and crew will not like that at all.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I really want the terms “blood on my hands” to leave this game forever.

Kaitlin putting up Swaggy would be funny. There must be something else going on that I haven’t seen. Not sure why she’d throw away her alliance, as tenuous as that is, for just her and Tyler.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

To be fair, I forgot there was a person named Rachel in the house.

Kaitlyn’s “plan” is already falling apart after people think about it for longer than a second.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I do not like Rachel.

I kinda like Scottie.

Twin Cinema posted:

Kaitlin putting up Swaggy would be funny. There must be something else going on that I haven’t seen. Not sure why she’d throw away her alliance, as tenuous as that is, for just her and Tyler.
There really isn't. Swaggy was sketched out by her last week when all the Haleigh/Fessy drama was happening, they had a small conflict, and he was talking to their alliance that they have to worry about her with that, but it didn't go beyond that day or so. Tyler just used that kernel of truth and expanded it into "Swaggy is trashing you all the time and your entire alliance doesn't trust you!" He's been whispering it in Kaitlyn's ear while giving her dreamy eyes and she's been misted. Its that straightforward.

Tyler is SCARY powerful right now with the Cloud and Sam's Bonus Life. That's a lot of power for BB. He's basically got an Immunity Idol with the Cloud. All he has to do is be able to read when he needs it.

edit: Also Winston's getting a really cozy edit. If BB doesn't do a paranoia segment on Wednesday they're leaving amazing material on the floor to protect him.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jul 9, 2018

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
This year's cast are entertaining, but incredibly unlikeable. Tyler is the only one I don't hate.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

TyrantWD posted:

This year's cast are entertaining, but incredibly unlikeable. Tyler is the only one I don't hate.

I'm only watching the broadcast, but Faysal seems like a pretty good guy. Is there a reason I should hate him too?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He strikes me as a pretty ok dude. He's not super compelling or anything but I like the guy.

I don't really dislike Haleigh, Kaycee, or Scottie either.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Jess and Cody no no no no no no :one::one::one::one::one::one:

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Oh right, I hated these two a lot.

Kaitlin is super annoying.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I’d be down with the Yell Reviewer taking Rachel’s place in the house.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Putting up Swaggy is the worst BB Brother move I can think of.

Mind you, I haven’t thought that hard about it and I tend to exaggerate.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Tyler expended far too much capital to get Swaggy out. If he could have achieved it with a gentle nudge, great - but the he exposed his game getting out a big target that wasn't coming after him. With Swaggy gone, the bonds holding his alliance together also weaken as Fessy is the only other person worth uniting against - and is likely gone next week, which would be followed by a redrawing of alliances, and everyone other than Sam and Kaitlyn seeing him as the biggest threat.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Man, I know they had a story to tell that filled the episode (and a drat good story at that) but its a genuine tragedy that they're not showing ANYTHING about Winston's true character. Like, the TV audience deserves to witness the Whisper Corner.

That quick shot of all of Kaitlyn's shell shocked allies just frozen on the couch alone after the POV meeting feels iconic to me. Kaitlyn certainly did make a massive move that will be remembered, but I don't think she's playing the role in it that she thinks she is.

Its a shame Fessy won that random Crap App the first week because he was incredibly sympathetic in that episode and would seem like a popularity contest contender. Its also kind of dumb that the Crap App disqualifies you from winning the Power App, but whatcha gonna do?

And I see Cody is as charismatic as ever. At least their presence was short.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

a blooo i'm so sad about this thing i did.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Guy, guys, guys. Don't you know how hard it was for me to do this thing I did that I had no choice in doing that I'm so empowered by choosing to do?

PITY ME! PITY ME! THE VICTIM IN THIS THING I DID WITH ALL THE POWER!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I liked Swaggy’s speech.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Coming up: the one time of the week we get to hear Angela speak

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I hate Brett.

Max posted:

I liked Swaggy’s speech.

I'm pretty sure I'd like Swaggy if he could just take it down to an 8 or 9.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'm always surprised when they let versions of "this season suuucks" in the eviction speeches. Like you'd think those speeches are pretty rehearsed with production and saying everyone is putting on bad television would be a red line but it happens a lot.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Scottie! Traitor!

That's gonna screw Haleigh hard.

Julie: Angela's laying low...
Crowd: lol

Ugh, Rachel.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah I didn’t expect the Scottie turn.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I had him at like 80/20 so I'm not super shocked. But I had Haleigh 80/20 the other way so I was 0-2.

It's just cold doing it while wearing the shirt.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
These thirsty assholes all want the trending app so badly

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Minorly interesting footnote, the entire L6 spent all week talking about how they were gonna clown Swaggy and insist on calling him "Chris" but I'm pretty sure only Kaycee actually did it.

That's kind of appropriate since Tyler's savvier than that, the Four are tryhards, and Kaycee is the one who has just really bought in to the pack mentality.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wow at that Kayleigh message.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Haha I hope Swaggy gets another shot some day, that was a good interview.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Notice Tyler is absolutely doing the Josh strategy of laying it out and blaming someone in his goodbye.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Max posted:

Wow at that Kayleigh message.

It's an honest mistake but she doesn't have a "Leigh".

But yeah, Kaitlyn's the worst.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I've never been so mad at someone crying.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh whoops that was an autocorrect.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But yeah, Kaitlyn’s message was extremely bad.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was sorta hoping that would end on 1 play for the lols.

Woah, L6 decimated.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wow uh level six just got knocked out in one go.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rachel is still the L6 threat.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh rockstar

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rachel looks like she wants to vomit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm if Scottie gets it that’s a wild card.

• Locked thread