Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

gently caress Brett and all that but the vision thing was loving hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

“So I began to notice a vibrational shift in Fessy’s energy”

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahahaha oh my loving god Tony Robbins :laffo:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kaitlyn is on the Perkis System

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope the challenge is just a question asking if she really sees “Color” and when she presses yes it tells her she’s evicted.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I am loving dying oh my god

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I bet Production is loving pissed they have to rework things now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol they didn’t even leave interview time because they’re like “there’s no way anyone’s leaving”

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I thought kaitlyn getting booted then coming back and winning HOH would be the funniest thing but I was wrong. Very wrong.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Everyone is just infuriatingly stupid, even Tyler, so there's really no point in theorizing or trying to figure anything out here. It's just a bunch of dumbass people and one of them is slightly more charismatic in his stupidity, which enables him to not be immediately snuffed out.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I have zero doubt that his plan is to throw final 3 HOH if it’s him, Angela and Kaycee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha watching them poo poo on Angela is hilarious

• Locked thread