Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
If JC is a superfan he could be amazing at emulating James' prank of hiding in a small space and then popping out unexpectedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

rare bird posted:

sam is my absolute queen and i would die for her determined by any circumstance

Did you log in to kik and use the CBS Messenger Bot to vote for her ten times?

quote:

During the voting period, viewers will decide which houseguests they believe to be the best answers to these five questions:

Which Houseguest is most entertaining to watch?
Which Houseguest is annoying you the most?
Which Houseguest’s gameplay is most fun to watch?
Which Houseguest is the funniest?
Which Houseguest has you screaming at the television?

There are four ways to vote:

Via Facebook: By sending a message at Facebook.com/CBS or in the Facebook Messenger application;

Via Twitter: By sending a message at twitter.com/CBS;

Via Skype: By calling the CBS Messenger Bot; and

Via the Kik app.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 1, 2018

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
So funny whenever a bunch of bros link up and bray, "We have the physical strength to win every challenge and stick together to the end" as if they've never watched BB before.

'Five Of Us To The End' =FOUTHE or whatever that mess was, and their group hand sign that they couldn't even do correctly.
Quite the alliance, when the woman who sees a bird and insists it's her grandfather is the brains of your group.

Robnoxious posted:

But now Sam and Fessy cannot win the BB App "twist" no more.

Why a Muslim would pick a punishment with "Ham" in the title boggles the mind though.
Nothing good can come from this; What was he expecting?

Too bad there wasn't a camera at his family's house to capture the scene when he was making his choice.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Jul 2, 2018

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Twin Cinema posted:

Wow, I don’t think Level 6, outside of Tyler, got any airtime tonight.

So far, other than Sam, no one is really super likeable. I mean, some people are okay, but I guess they haven’t had the TV time.

Yeah we didn't see much of them tonight.

Sam telling Tyler about winning the power app - was that a good move? In BB and Survivor I find myself yelling, "Don't tell anyone about your advantage!" all the time but they rarely hear me.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

I think it made sense in that Sam needs some allies, especially with the robot punishment making her a non-entity in the house. Whether or not Tyler is the right one I don't know but there's not a lot of people banging down her door. And Tyler sounds like he wants her around.

BB and Survivor are very different games and I really don't think a HII is really a fair comp. I don't know, there's just a lot of differences I can see.

There was a lot of stuff that could have been in that episode that wasn't. Nothing massively crucial I can think of, but a lot of things that come to mind that just didn't make a packed episode with an intense POV comp.

Mind you very little of that involved Level 6. The only things i can think of them doing that were missing were them pissing off people during the comp laughing at players and the Bros acting tough that the comp was a piece of cake and everyone were wusses.

edit: The POV was awesome, by the way.

Well in the other thread Sam should definitely not have told Tyler...LOL.
It's tough though, she desperately needs allies and he seemed to be the only person to talk game with her, even though he put her on the block.

Tyler reminds me of Survivor Tyson in that he can look directly at someone and calmly say, "Trust me we're in this together to the end bro" and it's hard to know if he means it or not (he doesn't).

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jul 5, 2018

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

A Typical Goon posted:

Calling it now, Scottie goes for ‘least blood’ and noms JC and Sam

Little humour, just what this thread needed. :downsrim:

Kaitlyn was crying as HOH, I'd like to see her reaction to getting nominated.

Rachel would have fit in better and had more fun on Bachelor In Paradise.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Rachel's self-absorbed?! There was a HOH who believes the universe is helping her win BB, and there was a HG with his own nickname on all his shirts

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

I don't think Sam's sweetness is an act. I just think she's a human being with a complicated personality. She is sweet AND she is nasty.

Sam lives alone in a trailer. She's not someone who should be spouting relationship advice.
She was much more likeable as a robot.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Orange Sunshine posted:

Why did Bayleigh have all that blood in her mouth when she was throwing her screaming fit? I wasn't sure if she bit the inside of her mouth or burst a blood vessel, but I found it to be disturbing.

Too bad this wasn't the week Scruffy C visited the parents.
"Does Hayleigh get like that often?
Mom: Oh sometimes when she's upset...
"I uh left something in my car be right back"

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

TyrantWD posted:

This jury battle back is really going to deflate this season even more than FOUTE's stupidity already has. The only thing left to see this season is Tyler's alliance and JC turn on each other, but we are going to waste another week taking the numbers in the house from 6-1 to 6-2, and back to 6-1.

The worst person won :(

Seems inevitable that Tyler will continue to roll along to win this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Robnoxious posted:

Welp, Brett is hosed and Tyler has some sort of speech planned to cement it with Sam's vote.

Or maybe not... saving JC to prop up Brett?

What a boring season.
Should have had a double eviction when there were more people and more possibilities for something to happen.

Haven't watched in a couple of weeks and last night's show was dull. I think my favourite parts are when Julie orders the players around like they're robots. "Houseguests move over to that area. Houseguest, stand up move forward and speak." etc. They're so well trained now.

• Locked thread