Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Swaggy C being so upset when he wasn't the top trending HG was the best part of the episode. I really hope he's the least trending next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

STAC Goat posted:

If i wasnt watching feeds I'd really be doubting that was real. But I totally believe in Swaggy C and I imagine he stood in that room pouting, posing, and scolding America for as long as he was allowed to.

I hope he just gets angrier with each week.

I haven't seen a lot of feeds yet, but given the amount of stock some of the more self-absorbed HGs have put into the fan-vote type rewards in the past I had no trouble believing he was that bothered by not winning.

I wonder how he'd react if he got the least rending punishment.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I think Sam telling Tyler was the best move she had available. Way better than how Jess handled her advantage last year.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I don't really mind Rachel. Yeah she's a tryhard for the cameras, but she's by far the most palatable of the L6.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
The only real strategy I got from Brett's speach was an attempt to get Rockstar to make a huge scene and put a target on herself.

• Locked thread