Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Kaitlyn's boyfriend is enjoying this season of Big Brother I'm sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
I'm voting for Kaitlyn even though she isn't my favorite because I feel like she is about to be in some hot poo poo.

Or Tyler. I like Tyler.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
It could still be pretty entertaining though. With her HOH she may be able to avoid any confrontation of her vote and watching her be wishy washy on what she wants to do could be fun.

Tyler probably has the most pull. But fessy may be able to work some magic for the other side.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
I do think she will try ot pull the "i dont want to get blood on my hands" and go for Sam and Scottie or something like that. But Swaggy and crew will not like that at all.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Yea, Brett is just straight up a dick. drat

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
https://twitter.com/DanGheesling/status/1045145952233967623

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
The proposal by Swaggy was some of the most uncomfortable poo poo I've seen. I had to look away.

• Locked thread