Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

I liked Swaggy’s speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah I didn’t expect the Scottie turn.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wow at that Kayleigh message.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Notice Tyler is absolutely doing the Josh strategy of laying it out and blaming someone in his goodbye.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh whoops that was an autocorrect.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But yeah, Kaitlyn’s message was extremely bad.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wow uh level six just got knocked out in one go.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh rockstar

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm if Scottie gets it that’s a wild card.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh good, maximum chaos.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What just happened?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh ok. I was having trouble figuring out why rockstar was calling him disgusting.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That's why it's a safety net.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

They have no way of knowing what the next week would hold, and all they knew for sure was that they weren't on the block this week. Better to save something that can stop you from being evicted permanently for a rainy day then use it on someone that isn't you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

He did, and also wanted to ensure he didn’t get backdoored.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If there had been a comp about who could whisper without moving their face at all Winston would have won that hands down.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I hope it’s a hinky vote.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JC will either pin that on Tyler or Fessy.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

Every HG is freaking out right now terrified if Kaitlyn winning her way back in.

Except the guy who spent the entire week desperately trying to get her evicted who also was the only person who voted for her to stay.

Its JC. He'll probably pin it on both of them to different people.

Lol good point.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That was very difficult to watch.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Teek posted:

I'm not really big on dragging people after they're out of the game, but these people REALLY need to be taken to the mat for their absolutely ridiculously dumb decisions in their post-show interviews.

Yeah I'm really hoping Julie just blows him up about his HOH when Fessy almost certainly gets evicted.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Fessy calling Haleigh’s initial noms “safe” was something else.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I gotta say, going back and watching everyone look at the memory wall immediately after Scottie left, Fessy really had no clue how to read a room. Yelling "Final 8!" while everyone was hugging and some were clearly upset about him going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah JC has cornered his self here and after Fessy’s hoh I lost a lot of steam for this season. I may check in once L6 finally takes shots at each other.

• Locked thread