Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Swaggy has way too much swagger this soon
NYPD cop guy is too much a NYPD cop guy and will get weeded out.

The hot women are ALL femme fatales and a throwdown will happen sooner than later.
I have no dog in that fight but I predict Bayliegh will come out on the bottom; too schemy right out of the gate.
Rachael Mark Two: Vegas Bugaloo's days are on the short list too.

I love love LOVE hick welder chick turned robot, I was keen to her even before her punishment.
She seems the most genuine in there and most likely to be pulled along as a goat.

Nameste girl will be insufferable when the moon falls out of the seventh house or whatever horseshit she will spew all Summer the longer she stays.

The dude bros are all dude bros and I have no opinion on how they will shake out; The cyber security guy seems the most "normal".

Scottie the D&D nerd will get bounced because people will parallel him with Ian and Steve at some point.

JC is Raef from Survivor with a personality... an annoying one but he already has more airtime than that dead weight. Maybe one of the dude bros will lock him in a jack shack as a goof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

So do we trend Sambot or hold back and trend some obnoxious hamster like Rockstar or Nameste?
I don't wanna waste a vote on people I actually like if there are rules for only one win per person/season.
Plus, keeping them guessing is always a good plan.

I'd rather pocket the first few weeks of voting and throw them out to the expendables and get their hopes up exceedingly high and then watch as their world crumbles around them.

The last thing we need is another Jody stalemate that drags the season for unnecessary reasons.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jun 28, 2018

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

I don't know really know the physics are on it but it seems like he'd destroy the Wall as long as they could make it fit, considering they always seem to favor people with low centers of gravity and good core strength. Like everyone else should just jump off and save themselves the back aches.

JC will absolutely kill a traditional Wall Comp based on his stature just like James has but those comps are far down the road... that's near mid to end game poo poo.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I wanna give Sambot a hug :(

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Nameste is getting clowned... excellent.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

But its like Day 3 so I look forward to it falling apart when Swaggy sees something shiny.
His own beaming reflection?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Tyler doesn't have the balls to go guns blazing Week 1... no one really does.
The "safe" noms will prevail with Haliegh as a side option if POV swings.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

THE SAMBOT NOMINATION PHOTO!
How ego crushing will it be if Sambot bounces next week and her photo on the memory wall will always be this for the remainder of the season?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

But now Sam and Fessy cannot win the BB App "twist" no more.

Why a Muslim would pick a punishment with "Ham" in the title boggles the mind though.
Nothing good can come from this; What was he expecting?

Sam earned her sympathetic reward but it's only in the form of a buyback and she only earned the opportunity to start that process at her will.
If she bounces, that only starts those wheels early but everyone in there expects a buyback to happen regardless.

The only twist is which group of four are in the buyback challenge if Sam survives this week.

I don't think Sam will last this week but I hope she does.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jul 2, 2018

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Chance = buyback

AG isn't that deep in her gameplay.

There is a hitch that it has to happen within 4 weeks or the fourth evicted automagically gets the CHANCE... the CHANCE is an endurance wall comp.

4 weeks from now.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

#Buttfirst

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Is Steve the lone smoker of the habitat?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Anyone else get Chenmutebot after the segment?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Who do we vote for?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Welcome to San Bro-se...

Grodner not holding back her tricks.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Kind of a reversal of fortune HOH with Yoga.
She's a scattered mess emotionally jumping ship on her original alliance but as we've seen she's not too keen on Hailegh swooping in on her man.

Maybe one of her dead relatives will show up in the backyard in the form of a squirrel or a bumblebee and tell her what to do.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Now that I'm processing it I'm cynical and I fear this may be the worst case scenario. Tyler can manipulate her into doing L6's dirty work and The Four get to spend the week smug and obnoxious and clear of any of the blame for the week.
I think Yoga is gonna go Scorched Earth and toss up Haliegh and Fessy outright because her chakras are misaligned and hurt.
Angela or Sam will be the backdoor.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Brett totally got the d-bag edit but it didn't delve at all into the parts where Angela and Vegas still pine to have him break a piece in them so they'll have a meat shield.
With Angela thus far being only an entity in the house and Vegas being nothing more than a camera mug this is not at all shocking.

Speaking of which, Vegas is a mugging machine... every single action and reaction she makes is calculated solely for face time and it desperately shows.

This edit between Winston and Brett was an epic showdown to see who comes out the most douchey.
Winston drove strong to the hoop in the first half before Brett took the rock in the second half and said "Hold my beer."
It's really anyone's game to lose.

Kudos to Scottie for not buying the Broshit.

Kaitlyn is insufferable with her chakra aura hippie crystal ghost whispering but at least she's become a character.
A punchline but a character nevertheless.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Secks posted:

Would they even do a battle back if Julie told them who voted for them like she has been? If so, that's kinda lovely.
Of course not.
The next coming two or three evictions are telling to how she words exit questions and how much she reveals.
If she tells vote results and/or goodbye messages are aired... they are gone/game dead.

If such things are under wraps then a Buyback is in play.
We aren't officially at Jury yet that any of us know, but it's coming soon.

One or two more evictions and then Jury House has to begin.

And a double bounce is looming, but it won't be this week... guaranteed 2 weeks from today tho.

Teek posted:

Julie saying JC voted for her was bad. If they wanted to be legit, that would kill any chances of her returning. But they could always twist it however they wanted.
This is rare form for BB USA but it has been done before.
Nevertheless, Namaste hosed up her end of the bargain by cocking the challenge so it's all moot.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jul 27, 2018

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Kaitlyn is done. She's already posting on social media.
I hope her chakras are prepared :ohdear:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Twin Cinema posted:

I went to Twitter moments after Kaitlyn was eliminated on Thursday, and a lot of people were bringing up a supposed HJ she gave to Brett and sleeping with Fessy in Week 3. Any truth?
The first one is deffo true, it happened the morning before eviction... the second one is only partially true. Everyone sleeps with everyone else as cuddle buddies or spooning ... but in this case nothing sexual happened

Also, this episode.
My God, everyone who has become HOH this season grandstands like a mf!

It's like they forget they are back down in "the streets" after their week is over.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 30, 2018

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:drat: Rachael got delt dirty.

And Vegas won't have very long to figure out WTF is up with Angela; Angela only started getting a narrative in the last 2 shows.
A petty and vindictive narrative.

This blind devotion to Tyler is really cultism at this point, are we sure Tyler isn't the son of BB6's Cappy?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Iodised QQ posted:

30x60=1200

Common Core Math

STAC Goat posted:

Bay's gonna gently caress up, trust Angela, and use her app to take out Scottie or some poo poo.
When does her app expire? The same week as Tyler's if unused?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Wow... next week isn't a Double.

I thought for sure it was coming.
That means Jury still doesn't start just yet.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I'll admit, I didn't unscramble the Hacker Comp words as well as I should and I do the newspaper JUMBLE.
But I usually use the cartoon final word and work backwards from there.

Haleigh as the hacker ensures unpredictability and it's good Tyler is feeling the heat with no way to Cloud Up to safety, he has to earn this one on his own.
Bay still has the ability to do something stupid with her App though.

Brett was so giddy typing ANALLICE... he so wanted to give Winston a Bro 5 for that one.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Angela's heel turn ever since Rachael bounced is extraordinary.
I don't even know if it's a true heel turn, she was absent for 5 weeks so no one knew where the hell she stood to begin with.
Either way, Angela bursted forward to the viewing public as a very unlikable person, so good on her for that, I guess.
She is petty, vindictive and WRONG about every facet of the game.

This seems to be the theme this season.
Whomever wins HOH displays themselves as assholes for that week.

Scottie's HOH might be the only even keel reign this season but it was buried in house dynamic nonsense.

This season is weird in it's unpredictability but the characters emerging aren't very rootable either.
It's been a shitshow though. so I guess that's it's high water mark?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Twin Cinema posted:

Love that this dude is getting more work.

Was he the Screamer a few weeks ago?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Holy poo poo!

Bay is hitting voice levels only audible to dogs and whales!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Bay trying to keep it classy... that was nice.

Rockstar is literally loving worthless.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

drat, those gasps when Haleigh, Fessy, adn Scottie voted out Bailey.
It's obvious Bay fell on her sword and accepted that death take her.

At least she'll be on jury making a case to everyone else that loads in to jury on why Tyler shouldn't win poo poo and will fire back if Tyler is anywhere near the end of the game.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I guess we gotta root for Fessy, Haleigh and :rolleye: Rockstar :rolleye: to crush this HOH?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Best case scenario!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Now she's gotta go out there and win the Hacker too or else this all for naught.

But at least we get to see Tyler, Angela, and Kaycee sweat tonight! And Tyler is gonna be REAL mad at JC for picking him.
Hopefully Fessy or Scottie win Hack-A-Mole.
I don't trust anyone else cept for maybe Rockstar cause she'll just gun for Brett but she ain't winning poo poo.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

^^^ In a season of savage blindsides... Haleigh is showing compassion, an honorable human trait. She frankly deserves AFP for that. ^^^

They are still holding back the Double Bounce... interesting.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Aug 10, 2018

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh yeah... loving Namaste screwing up BB from the grave!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Twin Cinema posted:

Tyler is good at this game.
I dunno if he's as good as everyone else is just really really bad.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

A twist free week coming up... so, if a non Level 6er wins it's going to be a last shot to thin out that herd on the other side.
If a Level 6er wins, this season is pretty much a wrap and the battle for least loathsome from that group to win begins.

Angela and Brett are pretty much intertwined... because unless they are F2 together, neither are winning.
Brett might be smart enough to see it; Angela is too super geeked up in Mean Girl Mode to put it together.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Moronic... absolutely moronic.

Fessy believes everything that falls out of JCs mouth and he's gonna hit jury house very soon as a result.

Unbelievable.

:ughh:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

TyrantWD posted:

Haleigh goes next week, Fessy after, then JC, and finally L4 face-off, with Sam dragged along to F3 because she won't win a non-random competition.
Close but Fessy goes next week before Haleigh.
The last thing the other side needs is for Fessy to go Beast-Mode in comps because his squeezy toy got bounced and he's all alone.

Plus he has to sit out the next HOH so his target is ripe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Outside of Angela and Haleigh and Tyler's hiding spots... much of the other's were pretty inventive.
Brett running defense on the bulk of his runs was brilliant strategy and will be used in the future.
Scottie dumping milk for a slip n' slide effect was hilarious and it did slow everyone down.

This event is hilarious because there's always the clean freak that get's butthurt about the aftermath.

That said, this event is chaos and invites the ants and roaches and rats to take over the rest of the season.

• Locked thread