Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

I'm actually enjoying it, but I was in the minority who really liked the first and even more so now.

The rubberbanding is crazy. One minute you'll be going top speed and the same car will be going twice as fast behind you, the next that same car has the pedal to the metal on a long straight and is going half your speed. I've never seen it this obvious.

I'm not a big multiplayer guy, but not having PvP from the get go is mental.

What happened to all the rally (not raid) time trials? They were a great way of seeing the world.

If you're on PC, force 16x Anisotropic Filtering in your graphic card software.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread