Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Yeah, he's gay. "I love you, Rhonda!" was just for show. But are we supposed to think he had sex with Florian? I wasn't sure if he had come to terms with it enough for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

DrNutt posted:

Honestly the only characters that haven't been given much depth are the Toxic duo and

I guess they're just supposed to be some light comic relief, but they're really not that funny compared to Sheila or Bash.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Netflix shows are qualified for Emmys, yeah. It was pretty under the radar during Season 1.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

teamcharlie posted:

Poor Carmen. She was so sad that Bash went for the pretty British pop star instead of her. I would have much preferred to see Netflix shake up the formula and make the fey rich white boy be really really into loving big girls.

You got that he's not really into Rhonda, right?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

cant cook creole bream posted:

Frankly, I didn't even make the connection between hemorrhage and Aids

Pneumonia.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

You release something, anything, as a collection, people collect it.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Jul 3, 2018

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

What Rhonda and Carmen's actresses say Rhonda and Carmen are thinking about the marriage: https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/glow/news/a860399/glow-season-2-kate-nash-britney-young-sebastian-bash-howard-theory-season-3

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

How would the storylines work? They have to stop doing long-term storylines like the kidnapping and only do simple stuff they can end in a single show?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Bash is gay. He does not feelings for Britannica, that was for show.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

If he was really in love with Britannica, you'd think they'd be makin' out backstage, not going "So, uh, you wanna back out of this thing?"

I did think it was weird that she didn't try asking Sam or Bash before almost marrying the possibly-dangerous stalker.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Jul 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Panfilo posted:

How were they going to play out that kidnapping subplot exactly? Bribe the same girl into coming back so they could use her as a prop, like they did with the superfan at the wedding?

She did come back, though.

• Locked thread