Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

zoux posted:

GLOW is nominated for the Best Comedy Emmy, I assume for season 1 since season 2 was past the deadline.

Yeah, it’s for S1. I wonder if Netflix intentionally sets up shows for summer releases so they will have Emmy hype and at least two available seasons for new viewers.

Binged the back half of this season yesterday. Still delightful, though Debbie being a complete heel off stage was tough to watch sometimes.

I hope there’s a season 3 if only so Bash can finally come to terms with his sexuality. I like how they wrote this season finale to work as a series one or a setup to the next season.

Also if I were a real life GLOW superfan my wrestler would be Melrose

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jul 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

zoux posted:

I don't know why they'd be worried about cancellation, it does very well

Interesting. I have yet to find anyone else who watches it. I thought it was one of those shows with an audience of TV critics and wannabe TV critics

• Locked thread