Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I liked S1 a lot but seven eps deep this is still a big step up from the first.

E8

Holy poo poo this episode starts with Zoya's evil good twin and this is a straight episode of the show within the show this is everything :swoon:

Rarity fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jun 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Finished the whole season, that was a weird mix of bleak melancholy and complete delight

It was so great seeing Sam sort his poo poo out over the season and him losing both Justine and Ruth was really sad :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Propaganda Machine posted:

Regarding feminism, the hamfisted episode 5 hashtag me too Weinstein plotline left a really sour taste in my mouth. I haven't seen any more yet, but a friend was worried that this show would "Jenji Kohen off a cliff" and there are worrying little signs of that.

Huge disagree on this. It's showbiz in the 80s, this kinda poo poo would have been running rampant.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Solice Kirsk posted:

Buy them accounts and convince them to do and A/T thread.

Pretty PSP would happily crowdfund for this

• Locked thread