Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
With the ratio of hilarious to depressing the show has, its basically Bojack Horseman, but with wrestling.

Coming as someone who doesn't care about wrestling in any shape or form, this show is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I like how there's just so many layers to all the characters. Like you have the actors giving 100%, but then they act badly on purpose on the show within a show, and that's really hard to do. Plus having to get thrown around for the wrestling scenes, that looks uncomfortable. I did like how for the music they did the same thing they did with Stranger Things - use one or two big well known songs, then fill the soundtrack out with lesser known gems, which makes it feel more authenic.

• Locked thread