Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ugh, Funko. I would totally get an actual figure of Zoya the Destroya, goddamnit.

I just binged the season in an afternoon/evening, it was alright, I really loved episode 8 though and wish they did more like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've never seen the original GLOW and then I stumbled onto this supercut of the inspiration of Zoya the Destroya and holy gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op6kE_CweXo

Episode 8 was dead loving on.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Death of WCW: Revised and Expanded is one of the greatest nonfiction comedies ever written, even if you've never watched a single wrestling match in your life.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EL BROMANCE posted:

Parker was a great heel, and glad he’s having some success outside of NXT.

He’s amazing as Juice in NJPW, well worth looking him up. You really feel for the guy and when he wins it feels like a big achievement.

• Locked thread