Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Planned two pulls on banner 3. Rage pulled four times. Noctis AOSB and some crap.

RIP me. Down to 20ish mythril. :sigh: Someday I’ll get a drat Wind chain. I must have thrown 500+ mythril at it over time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Benthalus posted:

I still don't have ANY chains. Not a single one. Certainly not a Wind chain.

Yeah I really shouldn’t complain too much, I’ve been on a good run in 2017/2018. I’ve got chains for Fire, Holy, Water, Earth and Ice.

Just the first time in a loooooooong time I threw four pulls at a Fest banner and got nada. Not even Iris BSB.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

KataraniSword posted:

you'll see that on top of the nonexistent Dark Matter, you need 18 million gil to reforge base-6*s.

Per item.

drat, I could only reforge five then if I still wanted to have a bit of Gil left over.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Um, holy poo poo. I haven’t been playing much FFRK lately but I saw the Lucky Draw and figured why not.

3/11
Tidus CSB (dupe)
Sephiroth USB
Cloud USB2

:stare:

Edit: Oops USB2 not Cloud USB

BGrifter fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Aug 24, 2018

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Huh, haven't been playing FFRK much lately but I saw the popup that Realms on Parade is back. Ended up with a Rem SSB. Last Stand and Reraise is kinda neat for a SSB, not as trash as I was expecting!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I don’t play much anymore but I saw the free draws notification and figured I’d log in for that.

Ummmm holy poo poo. :stare: All new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Nihilarian posted:

you get 2 pulls, fyi

Yeah, first one was underwhelming. Thanks for the heads up though.

After some time away it astounds me how much more generous FFRK is than anything else on the market. It’s one of the few titles that actually lives up to the promise of F2P.