Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Does offensive white magic key off of Magic or Mind? I'm trying to make Rem work and it's kind of pertinent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Poison Chain when

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
So the only chain I currently have is Ramza's, is it worth pulling on this banner in hopes of getting a second (because there are two up for grabs) or waiting for the Laguna banner and pulling on that

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Ice is the one I'm really hoping for. Looks like I'm waiting, then.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Figured "why not" on the lucky banner.

Sephiroth BSB2, Ace LM, Red XII SSB, Rem OSB

Al
Ways
Pull

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Anybody actually use the lower tier characters? I get a surprising amount of use out of Steiner

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Pulled three times, got Krile BSB2, Bartz BSB, Galuf LMR x2

gently caress this game

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Got the Ingus CSB

Best fest

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I just got Matoya's USB. Are Witch abilities worth using at all or are they as useless as they look?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Indecisive posted:

Witch skills are competitive now but yea you really want fastcast, thankfully allegro exists. Matoya with USB is legit good for ice/lightning, not as good as shantotto for lightning obviously but less hone dependant at least. She's on my fire team with Palom since I have no actual good fire mages, and she can carry Hastega.
Killer, I have Garnet's Chain and a bunch of Shantotto stuff already. Matoya/Garnet/Shantotto seems like a solid shell for a magic lightning team