Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Big thanks to everyone who's given me help. Started playing 20 days ago and I've finished up mastering the Nightmare. Not sure if I'm ready for Magicite but I can confidently clear around 220 content.

Just have to finish the orb dungeons and mote dungeons to finish off the current book.

Onmi fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Jan 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Thundercracker posted:

Shouldn't we be happy that its basically for beginners? Even the stat buff does nothing for content that matters

But it's not for beginners. I only started playing a month ago and nothing beyond maybe Double XP is anything I needed.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

I mean Brave Exvius got Katy Perry, so why not?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

So what's the deal with this bravery banner? Some of these relics look pretty good, but I'm guessing by the lack of excitement here that the consensus is to wait for the awakening banners?

It's a fine banner. But it's a trap. Fest is in less than a month.

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Just a heads up; the Nightmare dungeons will either make or break the game for you.

Still haven't found a replacement for this game. Almost redownloaded until I saw I missed the KH stuff so :suicide:

I beat the Nightmare's in my first month of playing the game. And I am not particularly good at FFRK or Video games in general. I asked for advice when I had trouble, Had a few stumbling blocks in the more gimmicky fights. But they aren't that hard.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Entered into a bloodpact with others. We all rolled Awakenings... except I rolled the 3rd copy of Sora Awakening and thus was the boob.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

My current draws are

quote:

Realms On Parade Draws
Type-0 Dupe BSB
Tactics Oran LMR
FFXV Prompto BSB2
FFXIV Papalymo USB
FFXIII Lightning BSB1

I'd say I'm 2 for 5 on things I wanted and 1/5 on Disco's Prompto BSB2 and Paplymo USB are both nice. Oran LMR will be nice when I get... literally anything else for Oran. Today's draw was just vomit though.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

NGDBSS posted:

Dr. Mog wants you to bring cures so you can engage with the hot potato mechanic without eating counters. :v: Any targetted effect will transfer target locks, but the Guardian and its Launchers will counter most abilities used against them. In particular PHY (eg, basic attacks) will get countered but WHT won't, and healing the Launchers doesn't matter when they still get one-shot by the Wave Cannon.

The way to circumvent the gimmick is by using Summons, as they are not counted as any of the counterable abilities

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

For myself

Realms On Parade Draws posted:

Type-0 Dupe BSB
Tactics Oran LMR
FFXV Prompto BSB
FFXIV Papalymo USB
FFXIII Lightning BSB1
FFXII Penelo USB1 and Basch BSB
FFXI Curilla USB1
FFX Jecht LMR EnFire
FFIX Amarant BSB
FFVIII Edea EnIce (This was good, I had her USB and BSB)

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Cowcaster posted:

so i get that the terra/butts banner is the one to shoot for but i've got about 4 draws total. if i put two on that, where am i going to get the most bang for my buck with the other two?

Do you have 100 Mythril spare for the Core banner? It is worth going Buy 2, get 1 free for that banner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

RoP conclusion!

Type-0 Dupe BSB

Tactics Oran LMR

FFXV Prompto BSB

FFXIV Papalymo USB

FFXIII Lightning BSB1

FFXII Penelo USB1 and Basch BSB

FFXI Curilla USB1

FFX Jecht LMR EnFire

FFIX Amarant BSB

FFVIII Edea EnIce

FFVII Cait Sith LMR