Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Open Marriage Night posted:

That fits a lot better as a Shazam thing, and would be super cute if done right.

Using Shazam to reveal a persons truth is great. Especially if you have a villain get the power and it turns them
Into a manipulative worm would be a great update for Mister Mind.

But the Shazam Captain Marvel is DC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Namor better be a huge jackass.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

The X-man cometh posted:

Does Jesus exist in the Marvel Universe? I know churches and priests do, but I think they stay away from Jesus to avoid offending people.

From the sound of things, Daredevil had Jesus judge him in the recent AXE.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
You can read any series on Unlimited on Marvel’s Site.

No clue why Kindle despite buying Comixolgy could not use their much better reader instead.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

That’s cause only issues 1 and 2 have been added.

There is generally a three month delay before new stuff is added to unlimited.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

glitchwraith posted:

As others have said, Shadowcat killing is depicted as a major shift and story beat. While I don't recall Nightcrawler killing people, at this point it's literal war with Orchis, so it neither surprises or upsets me. My issue with Duggan's current comics is closer to Rick's complaint. Because the fight against Orchis is spread out across the entire line, a lot of comics have very similar fights going on that seem to just keep going or repeating. At the same time, though, it seems to be rushing through the many lingering plots, which don't get enough time to have the appropriate impact.

Honestly my biggest issue is that Orchis is going down too easily. With the exception of Feilong who is currently messing with Tony and actually putting up a fight. All the human Orchis leaders have gone down easily.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Gologle posted:

OK hear me out: Why would the Xenomorph even be a threat in this scenario

It’s Aliens not Alien, so there are likely a bunch of them.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Never mind

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Matt is a Lawyer and heavily believes in the Law. He views Daredeviling as a supplement to it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah in the original story the symbiote was puppeting his body to crime fight while he was asleep, which was exhausting him. After getting it checked by Reed he learned it was starting to permanently bond to him, and Peter was not ok with having a strange alien merge with his body and start feeding off it, no mater what the benefits were. After the separation the Symbiote was locked up by Reed for a while, where it developed a grudge. It eventually escaped and hid in Peter's apartment to bond with him, were while fighting his own body he eventually got to the church and used the bells to separate from it. The Symbiote actually dragged Peter to safety because his damaged body at the time was at risk of dying from such close proximity to the bells before vanishing.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

site posted:

Why did Venom start caring about the environment

If it’s Brock he’s pretty devout and caring about things that don’t get on his bad side.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Well giving her the powers of a star probably helped.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

X-O posted:

. He has caused Peter to get Goblinized.

Again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

X-O posted:

I mean technically it hasn’t happened yet but I think it’s going down in the next issue. The last issue dealt with Queen Goblin (not to be confused with Goblin Queen who also has been involved in the Ben story) trying to put a whammy on Ben and Peter showed up to save him. And future covers have Peter as a Goblin on them so I’m kinda just putting the pieces together myself here.

I know, just annoyed that they are doing the near exact same plot not even a year later.