Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

X-O posted:

That last page of Darkhawk today really made me smile. I want to petition Marvel to let them write a book all about just random '90s D-listers because I love all of those characters.

I didn't think teaming up Darkhawk with Death's Head could be topped. Then that page throws Sleepwalker into the mix and I'm 100% convinced that Infinity Countdown is the single best event Marvel has done in decades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

So... did I have a fever dream last night or did this week's Guardians actually bring back and try to hype up Wraith (the Annihilation Conquest one) of all characters?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Surely you joke. Everyone knows Wraith. And everyone loves Wraith. How could they not with his all black leather and poncho combo, space motorcycle, space whip-sword, space substance covering his skin that's totally not a symbiote even though it totally is, and a complete and utter lack of emotions. Also he's the only thing the bad guys actively fear.
Yup, Wraith will certainly become a popular character that will live on for decades.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

The Modern Leper posted:

Big 2 legend George Perez (Crisis on Infinite Earth's, Infinity Gauntlet) just a announced he has inoperable pancreatic cancer. 6 months to a year is the prognosis. He's returning to social media to fight misinformation, and will be doing a last round of book signings and at least one public appearance so he can meet and hug fans.

drat....

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it was always clear that lifebringer galactus from ultimates was never going to last, but he was reverted to fight ultron. ultron!

Ultron did have the Soul Gem at the time.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

thetoughestbean posted:

Speaking of Superior Spider-Man

https://twitter.com/wsj_manga/status/1663422036927021057?s=46&t=X6-Ut4Z5gjBZ_q10eeG_mg

The duo making this made My Hero Academia: Vigilantes which was really good so there’s some potential here.

The Superior-er Spider-Man

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Gripweed posted:

No, my powers only work on Galacta.

Can you try and see to be sure? Just start talking about Sleepwalker for a bit.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

I just read it now. I didn't entirely realize what I was getting into until Thor summoned his Cybertruck. This book is an absolute treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Saoshyant posted:

Haha, remember when Jubes was depowered, but not a vampire yet, and they had her join the New Warriors and she got cybernetic thingies that simulated her powers BUT BETTER??

And then no one ever mentioned them again?

That just comes with anything that happens in a New Warriors book, good or bad.