Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

sorry the answer was clearly BUNGE

as in bungee jump

as in, say dude, I'm going to get totally baked and go for a bunge, you in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'd like to pass it on over to luvcow

have people stopping by so i can't atm but

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I believe in you Liz Wiz.

Lizard Wizard posted:

i mean if you can wait a few hours i've got stuff to do atm

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Manifisto posted:

sorry the answer was clearly BUNGE
No it was BURGE, which is the word for a burger after you have taken one bite.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I legit thought it was burge too, because I don't keep up with all the facets of Ye Olde Misspelled Food Joke

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Or maybe BURGE is the entire cycle of binge/purge, when performed exclusively with burgers.

BoldFrankensteinMir

roomforthetuna posted:

Or maybe BURGE is the entire cycle of binge/purge, when performed exclusively with burgers.

Now I imagine Burgess Meredith getting all bullemic in a Wendy's and it's weirdly hilarious.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
burge - positive
burger - comparative
burgest - superlative

roomforthetuna

Barking Gecko posted:

burge - positive
burger - comparative
burgest - superlative
Burgess is to burger as largesse is to larger.

BoldFrankensteinMir

roomforthetuna posted:

Burgess is to burger as largesse is to larger.

Burgesse: home of His Holiness the triple-pounder with cheeses. 19.99 or 20.50 for the meal.

Scaly Haylie

The king makes his final preparations.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
b

kalel

y

Papa Was A Video Toaster

o

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
b

BoldFrankensteinMir

!

Scaly Haylie

-RRNK-