Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

Thank you for the kind words everyone. :toot: Being married is pretty cool, but not a lot changes either. We bought a house and started living together earlier this year. Weddings are basically just bragging to a bunch of people that you love someone. :v: It was a great day though.

my wife and i lived together for ~6 years and had a 1 year old before we got married. At that point it was pretty much just a fun day with presents and cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
are contacts not an option?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
glasses can be expensive as gently caress if you buy them from your eye doctor costco has cheaper glasses and so does the internet, i got mine for ~30 from a website in SA-Mart

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
id like to get lasik some day just because i hate worrying about glasses/contacts whatever, but my eye doc said that even with lasik I might end up needing reading glasses instead

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

univbee posted:

If she's that bent about glasses and her appearance she probably needs therapy and medication, in all honesty.

i agree with this, they're just stupid pieces of plastic you plop on your face they come in all shapes and sizes. slippery slope, first its 4k on eye surgery then 10k on new tits, man it just won't end after this.

Hopper posted:

I am no expert on Lasik, but it's a temporary thing and can have crazy side effects as far as I know. Vision getting worse, dry eyes, pain etc. So aside from the debt it may be smarter to work on the self esteem issue without risking your sight...

the way my eye doc explained to me was that your eyes will continue to get worse, so you shouldn't do eye surgery until your prescription stops changing very quickly. They recommended it because it had been like 5 years since I went in and my prescription barely changed.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
kcb sounds like a hard person to hang out with imo

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
wow firefall apparently spent tons of money on stupid props to promote that garbage

also tv and books and music videos lol

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm 34 and I still have those kinds of dreams.

actually im 33 oops

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

cheetah7071 posted:

I'm really glad I never have real nightmares involving actually scary poo poo because that sounds terrifying

lately my nightmares have all been about my kids going missing/kidnapped/lost or whatever which are pretty scary ones

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i like old style jrpg sparkles or exclamation above your character's head

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The White Dragon posted:

i only had the one extracted because it was putting pressure on my normal molars, and it was in my late twenties. but i did fine with just tylenol, because that was my options. vicodin, or tylenol.

and :420: cake, because you can't smoke after you have an extraction

why didnt you take the vicodin? I had all four removed and I was glad to be in a vicodin daze for a week or so. Same with my vasectomy, when I got home though I also ate some edible pot and took double the recommended vicodin on top of whatever they gave me to calm me down at the doctors office then I ended up barfing for some reason

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

McDragon posted:

it's weird stuff and you can see why victorians apparently had parties where they'd get a big bag of the stuff and just chill out. also everything is funny on it

you can still do this with some whippits and a ballon if you want, no need to be victorian. Good fun.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

All the NPCs on Shivering Isles are absolutely nuts. This is delightful :allears:

shivering isles is probably one of my favorite games ever

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i liked tacoma, but i got it for free and if i had paid $20 or $30 or whatever for it when it was released i would have been pretty disappointed by how short it was

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

this is the future liberals want?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
mondays are always poo poo i wish i was drunk or high already

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I have beaten 0 games this year.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Looper posted:

someone sent a physical letter to my work today to complain about me oops

when i worked as a process server we put these up on the wall as badges of honor, bonus points if you had the police called on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

homeless snail posted:

its a big betrayal to tidus & the player because its a huge part of the world that everyone deliberately neglects to tell you about.

Really? It was pretty obvious before you leave on the pilgrimage that she was on her way to death. I get it being a surprise to Tidus but if you talk to the NPCs in the first town that all the characters besides Tidus live in I'm pretty sure its spelled out for you if you're paying attention.

• Locked thread