Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Pocket Rumble coming to Switch not listed in the OP, presumably because digital games would stretch it out, but hey it's out Thursday.

Real hurthling! posted:

No, theyre mainly there to practice physics experiments on. Run past them after that gets old

BotW's enemies drop materials which can be used for recipes and upgrading all the various outfits. Also remember you have infinite bombs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Raxivace posted:

If Lowtax needs more money so badly, why hasn't he started production on Goon funko pops yet?

He started but the first one in line is Groverhaus and it's taking a while.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Help Im Alive posted:

Maybe it's time to play 1v1 games and master the art of fighting

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Convex posted:

PS3 is worse in that it's the same store but is very laggy and randomly crashes

The PS3 store used to be bad but functional but then they somehow made it worse. I think it doesn't clear the memory properly or something, if you browse around enough pages that's when it usually starts to slow and possibly crash.

Also the worst method of text entry in a search bar.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Viewtiful Jew posted:

They ain't in Tekken no more and that's a drat shame.

That second season pass for Tekken 7 better have some sort of dinosaur fighter in it.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

al-azad posted:

The problem with Earthworm Jim is everyone played the inferior SNES version instead of the Genesis version. If a game wasn't designed specifically for SNES it was plagued with horrible aspect ratio and bad music made up of generic library samples.

Voice samples were way better on SNES and I actually like the arrangements of the music, but EWJ was clearly a Genesis game first and the punchier sound is used quite well.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

an actual dog posted:

I got the progen Mega Man X clone 20XX cause Tim Rogers was raving about it. It's not something I'd ever get normally but I'm glad I did, it's way more fun than it looks.

The game itself looks fine but I can't get past the character's arm in the main art!

Which is hypocritical because I've beaten Mega Man 1.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Get a pillow you don't care about so you can droolbleed all over it while you rest up.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

glam rock hamhock posted:

Also, please submit your august chat thread suggestions....NOW

August 2018: Does your face hurt? Because it's Kiwami... 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Accordion Man posted:

It also ends up being a big crossover with Tezuka's other works too.

Yeah, it's great how they were able to top Tezuka at his own game of the "Star System." The character map is a great intro to a ton of his work.

Related: Undersea Super Train: Marine Express is a batshit movie.

• Locked thread