Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I know it's early in the morning but the thread title is just making me think of gumbo and I"m like goddamn it if only my best friend was here, he makes kick rear end gumbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

chumbler posted:

X6 is better than X5 and X3. Low bar I know, but it's true.

Nah, X6 is just a huge clusterfuck and a rushed out port job. That game is baaaad. The whole nightmare system feels like an afterthought, the fact certain Gate stages require you to use a certain armor (well last time I checked) to get through sucks. High Max sucks, Gate sucks.

Zombie Sigma is maybe the only ok thing, and he still sucks.

edit: YEAH

THAT.

You give X the Z saber, like a nice little callback to x3, and IT SUCKS. He only does the big slash and that's it.

Also only good thing is Zero is broken as gently caress in x6.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Blaze heatnix.

You mean those DONUT HOLES FROM HELL?!!

Also apparently those are dragons.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hello goons, tomorrow gonna be sweet because it's gonna be a half day at work, so only have to stay at work til 1pm and then back home for some more Hollow Knight Switch action.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Spending the morning playing Captain Toad on the switch. Never had a Wii U, so this is a nice little puzzle/treasure game.

I used to hate Toad's chain smoking voice, but now I actually like it.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Happy b day dude and I hope you have a good day

Edit: I wanna say yes? They did almost keep everything from the games even Crash 1 spotty platforming.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Same but mostly cuz I’m stuck in traffic on the bridge. I hate the San Mateo bridge so much lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I want to go for the low hanging fruit about making a joke about Detroit’s portrayal but that is a given.

Edit: what gets me the most is how they try to revive him at first when he was riddled with bullets and was basically a torso. It’s one violent rear end movie for the 80s

• Locked thread