Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

glam rock hamhock posted:

:lol: Vol 2 literally has one game that isn't complete garbage, while vol 1 is all good. Why would you even get vol 2?

The cynical side of me says this is a big part of the reason why they're both being released on the same day: hoping people sink money into both collections at the same time without really looking into the quality of the games in volume 2.

But on the flip side, this lets people just get x1-x4 without having to pay for a bundle of all 8 games, which is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

I said come in! posted:

By the way Games chat thread,

I got married yesterday. :toot:

Congrats! :hfive:

Also:

codenameFANGIO posted:

I literally never do this btw

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Would I get banned for saying Inklings and Octolings look alike

https://twitter.com/MagatsuDrop/status/1015578888259371009

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm pretty sure in Policenauts you have to slap at least one woman's boobs because a robot fly lands on them.

Yeah, the plot absolutely requires Ingram to be a creep at that point.

And that's not getting into the really creepy and unnecessary "rebirthers" bit that they inserted into the game for no real reason.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Big :rip:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Ometeotl posted:

The best twist in gaming is Baten Kaitos

That's probably the best twist on a GameCube game, yeah. Though the game your Avatar is based off of (Ghost Trick) also has a couple of solid twists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Samuringa posted:

The entirety of Xenogears is a big twist made of other smaller twists but I love the one where you're in a food manufacturer, starting from when they're already packaged(And both Fei and Elly eat quite a bit) going backwards untilyou get Soylent Green'd

Yeah, lots of great twists in Xenogears, though one of my favorites is still: Lacan/Grahf/Wiseman/your father are all one in the same character :allears:

Bonus depression points go to the reveal at the orphanage, if you bring Redrum's tag to the one kid, you piece together that their father got turned into the Wel that you guys murdered in the sewer

• Locked thread