Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I just finished MGSV

...what?

I don't understand anything.

E:

wait... was that only half the loving game????

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jul 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I haven't played a metal gear game since 2, and I'm really loving confused.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean, I'm kind of glad in a way because I was enjoying the game a lot, and I also like the look of these hardmode missions because the game is fairly easy unless you go out of your way to make it harder.

But, like, I don't really understand why the final boss comes partway through the game, why not make it harder earlier or something??

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Why do you claim that is the final boss

(Realtalk act 2 is not as long as it looks, you don't actually have to do any of the repeat missions to progress)

Like, narratively, the whole game is structured around you fighting the big giant robot and beating up skullyboy.

Then you do that and the game keeps going?

It's just weird.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Like yeah I assume it's not the final boss in the sense that it's the last or most difficult boss in the game but it really doesn't make sense with the plot as presented up to that point.

Also I have no idea what skullbro's motivation was he seems like a less coherent version of Armstrong.

• Locked thread