Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

oddium is the true villain here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I can't stop playing and failing at Tangledeep due to blithe overconfidence every single time.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I'm still not sure which DLCs are worthwhile for Cities Skylines, please help.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I have a no-Nendo rule. Mostly to preserve my already spotty financial self control.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I learned last night that tea and coffee are forbidden for Mormons, but not hot chocolate.

I said come in! posted:

By the way Games chat thread,

I got married yesterday. :toot:

Congratulations! Those hot dog days sure paid off.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I've worked in office environments my entire career and I had no idea what a Funko Pop was until this thread.

Thanks, I guess.. :eng99:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The Colonel posted:

what the gently caress

Don't look, don't click. Forget it existed.

Flying to Asia on a semi-regular basis is my bane. 13~15 hours of pure suffering. It also doesn't help that I become extremely hyper on airplanes.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The hammer was the most amusing toy that game had.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

it's always worked fine for me, of course, and i'm so unwhite that i would get pulled over by tsa every single time i flew pretty much up until like 2013

Post/name combo is perfect.

TSA has also given me a lot of grief as well.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

It really is.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

In the same vein of that, I thought No One Lives Forever was an interesting game.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I am more interested in pretty princess dressup in a MMO than anything else. Anthem won't attract me enough if it doesn't cater to my need for accessories.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

I think they really went in the wrong direction giving everybody generic mech suit armor instead of gaudy sequined dresses and top hats.

When a game is able to define the differences between satin and georgette, you know it is top tier.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Someday we'll have guild peace.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

You do get to show off your pretty clothes in them. I can't think of any other pluses though.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Motto posted:

A poorly received game usually means a dip for the one after.

I didn't really like any of the ones after Vesperia and before Berseria.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

It'll be cooler tomorrow and over the next few days! Maybe.

Haha, California is on fire again!

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

good luck hiring a contractor to build a trap and a zoning board that clears it....or maybe she went grover

I used to think grovering was a bad idea. It's still a bad idea in meatspace, but in a game like Space Station 13, it's one of the best ideas.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Good day.

Never forget Olive Village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrv7tOgJ8F4

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Doors on all my caves.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I love spicy foods. One thing in particular that I'm not too fond of are places that trade any semblance of taste for pure Scoville levels.

On the other hand, sometimes you just want to punish your intestines for no particular reason.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

What's the green liquid?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I tried to like Graces, but I just wanted to throttle Asbel the entire time.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

We should decide CEOs based on sortition. The fairest method.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I picked up Dex on sale and beat it recently. I thought it was very worth 2USD.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

It's strange to me that people really enjoy lording power over others and treating them like garbage.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

suuma posted:

It was a joke :(

Raise the steaks. :getin:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Um.. Ken Jennings?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

There can only be so many David Mitchells though.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Looper posted:

there is no power when you're a retail employee, only temporary moments of catharsis

when an rear end in a top hat asks to see the manager, saying you are the manager is one of those moments

I actually meant the reverse. Customers being complete jerks to retail workers for no reason than having oblique power over them.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I think I was halfway through Wasteland 2 when they released the Director's Cut, then I found out that old saves weren't transferrable, so I stopped playing.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I only remember the Commodore Perry baseball episode.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

May I recommend One Outs? That is a baseball that became an anime. It also has nothing to do with baseball, yet everything to do with it.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The Colonel posted:

i was gonna say that all i know about it is that everyone in it is insanely muscular but i was thinking of all out

It's basically Akagi but with baseball. If you like watching someone just dunk on everyone else constantly and forever, you may like One Outs.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

That hurts. A lot.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

And that's why his death stare in Mario Kart exists.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I went outside today instead of posting up to this point. The sun, it burns.

Time to spend some quality time with Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 now that all my obligations are met.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Uhh.. huh.. I mean, what?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Wait. How does the latter work? They're both two-handed. Do you shoot and then swing the greatsword held in your teeth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Wait a minute. I bought some games over the summer sale and I seem to be playing only one of them eternally.

How did this happen? Why did this happen? MY BACKLOG IS UP TO 50 GAMES :negative:

• Locked thread