Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
this is the actual middle way

it's just that the continuum that it's the middle of is on the logarithmic scale between the number already dead (10^6 from the wars and heat waves already) and extinction (~10^10)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Best drop on that date since 2001

:golfclap:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

yeah I don't think 9/11 jokes are in good taste my grandfather died in a 9/11

he fell out of a tower

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

A guard tower?

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

3 cops shot an average of 6 times each. What are the chances they don't kill the hostage at that point?

their shooting was terrible no argument there but if you're watching the video dude is trying to saw her fuckin head off

I'm just saying get a bit closer and maybe only shoot once

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

also all hail the civilian sky penis

https://nypost.com/2018/07/31/nypd-pilots-flew-4m-plane-in-penis-shaped-route-to-troll-boss/

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Interesting, that registration # belongs to an NYPD helicopter

Also those cops are giant weeping pussies because Cessna 208s fly transatlantic all the time

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Aug 1, 2018

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

shame on an IGA posted:

Also those cops are giant weeping pussies because Cessna 208s fly transatlantic all the time

they do kinda sound like whiners yeah

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

A guard tower?

A gored tower

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/31/entertainment/alan-alda-parkinsons/index.html

Alan Alda has Parkinsons

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Not surprised. He's also old as hell. drat shame though.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FAUXTON posted:

The part that keeps bothering me is that the discussion on the foreign meddling always stays on Russia whereas a few places made fairly credible accusations that it included Israel and a couple Persian Gulf states too. Naturally, nobody wants to sanction Netanyahu's corrupt-as-gently caress government because doing so might delay the rapture or the second temple or whatever, Qatar has some strategic importance and lmao the Saudis will never be held to account.

I guarantee come 2020 for sure and 2018 likely it's gonna be a free for all. Everybody with the know-how and resources is going to be stirring the pot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3864743

• Locked thread