Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Miss me with badmom getting away with her bullshit. The rest of the episode was pretty good tho'. Especially that tearful scene with Elena. Her thanking her for never abandoning her means a lot more than... whatever the writers were trying to do with her mom. She didn't earn any kind of forgiveness and I feel like the writers just have some really unhealthy/toxic ideas about family.

Ayanon is still the best sports antagonist, at least. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

This, she didnt let her toxic bullshit drag her down. She said gently caress off, but you might still be fun to play with. For the sport.

I'd still argue that badmom got exactly what she wanted out of this.

• Locked thread