Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Spiritus Nox posted:

Somebody had better get mad next episode when they realize who Ayano's mom is. Up until now they've basically been taking all these rival characters coming outta nowhere and hammering on Ayano's insecurities with this bland kinda acceptance and it's really taking me out of things.

This. And I really like the animation and sports action of this series but most of the characters are unlikeable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Centzon Totochtin posted:

didn't ayano's mom show up at the end like 2 episodes ago, shouldn't we have seen like a reaction shot of her when ayano beat the pink hair girl

I bet her mom doesn't give a gently caress still

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Ayano being an unreliable narrator shonen villain would be pretty ok way to solve mom problems.

The problem is that even during Connie's flashback the show did nothing to make it seem like she wasn't a bad mom. She had this awkward look on her face like ugh I can't believe I have to talk about my faildaughter

If Ayano is an unreliable narrator, so is Connie.

• Locked thread