Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Xbox Ambassador posted:

It’s been a very long time
November 2004 really is long ago now. :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

HORMELCHILI posted:

2d Duke Nukem is totally face
Cocky, catchphrases, sunglasses and kicks rear end. He's cleary The Rock!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

extremebuff posted:

the lootboxes were an experiment and when idiots bought into it in a HUGE way valve decided actual game development wasn't worth the effort when they could just steal community made skins and sell them forever

valve also used to pay artists putting up their stuff on workshop a substantial % of the revenue, and then one day without announcement cut that down to like 1% or less and anyone who complained about it was taken off the shop (while valve kept their work of course). epic company
:capitalism:

• Locked thread