Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Devolver just for their e3 shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

extremebuff posted:

bethesda's at their best when they just give a good developer like Arkane bottomless pockets and leave them unmolested to make cool poo poo like dishonored and prey.

speaking of bethesda and heelturns, doom 2016. i think everyone expected it to be complete trash, and its sales reflected that until critics and users were screaming "Oh poo poo this is actually good" and it turned into a huge success.

I wonder what arkane gonna do next cause the cool crazy french dude that ran it for all their games pretty much retired after prey.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

extremebuff posted:

i know its already been mentioned but thinking about valve and the gradual corrosion of team fortress 2/the fate of half life makes my blood boil lol

They just stopped working on it entirely for months at a time, years between updates that consisted of a single map and some hats...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Tf2 was a classic of game and still would be today if valve ever did anything.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

After years of people telling valve their store algorithms sucked and they needed to pay people to curate the storefront they finally listened and decided

Every piece of garbage is allowed now lol, no rules forever.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

They've been making a dota hearthstone clone for years now, after most people already moved past wanting new hearthstones.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I friggin hate valve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm premourning respawn because theyre going to release a single star wars game now and then get shut down, if they're lucky.

EA might do em even worse.

• Locked thread