Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

julian assflange posted:

Codemasters for forgetting how to make good almost sim-racing games and dropping support of new games days after release.

? i heard the official f1 series was pretty good these days, codemasters do that right. plus dirt rally which definitely was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
oh, but i do remember a story where the team who develops the f1 series , or at least one of the teams since theres probably a couple, plagiarised some guys free f1 assetto corsa mod without credit for one of the f1 games. kind of insane to think about when you think that theyre the official f1 game developers and formula one is worth billions of dollars

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/11/08/classic-car-in-f1-2017-appears-to-be-modders-work/ sauce

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

julian assflange posted:

Perhaps I’m being too harsh but GRID 2 and DIRT 4 were fairly dumbed down. DIRT 4 was supposed to get DLC and they just forgot about it fairly quickly. DIRT rally was a return to the olden days but we may not see that again

they're working on dirt rally 2, i think i remember seeing it on a developer blog when they announced that they were finished patching and updating the game

• Locked thread