Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
John Romero is about to make you his bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Many said MGS3 was a face turn following MGS2, but everyone knows deep down that raiden was epic

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Valve for their crimes against humanity

Capcom for killing Sengoku Basara

gaben burn in hell

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
ok but then ubisoft is coachman

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I was going to make a thread about him killing himself before 2019 by linking some of his more manic tweets but it annoyed and depressed me at the same time.

lol

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Ubisoft is Michael coles shoe

i originally said michael cole but it seemed too harsh to both of them

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Bethesda once Fallout 76 drops Kappa KappaPride

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

HORMELCHILI posted:

You misread the thread title

Ah

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Sega once they stopped making terrible systems only kids who had parents who hated them got for Christmas and started making Yakuza and FORNS instead

sega did one with the sonic franchise i guess. hell anything after 06 is going to seem like a turnaround, and generations and mania were both good

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Bethesda is great and it's CEO is big and strong. You should all preorder some Bethesda games uhhh. For fun.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Xbox Ambassador posted:

I guess Nintendo is sting

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
duke nukem was a heel turned face after 3D, then in the years after he became a godlike face, then Forever was like him returning and smashing a dumpster directly into JR

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

HORMELCHILI posted:

2d Duke Nukem is totally face

not wrong lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cannot parse whether this is a face or heel turn.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread