Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

P-Mack posted:

Ubisoft turned face out of nowhere to team with Nintendo for Mario x Rabbids but they were back to heel the next night on Raw.

Nintendo keeps falling for Ubisoft like Sting and Lex Luger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Givin posted:

Nintendo is the Sting of this faction. A fan favorite all the way through, even through the bad times, never strayed from the path of the light. All of their friends eventually betray them. The Switch is the equivalent of coming out of the rafters with a baseball bat and destroying everyone.

all the 3rd parties keep telling nintendo, "you go out to the ring and challenge ms and sony, we'll be right behind you"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it’s important to distinguish between Bethesda the publisher and Bethesda Game Studios the developer

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

and allegedly offered to buy a copy of the model “as gesture of good will” from the modder’s Turbosquid page (an asset-sharing site where the model costs $159).

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

to be fair they only did the spaceship flying in battlefront 2 which is the only remotely fun part about the game

carving up large chunks of a giant game to hand over to your many studios means your game and publishing house is too drat big and theres no overall direction to the game

• Locked thread