Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Pharohman777 posted:

These 'recipes' need to be crossposted to goons with spoons for their 'enjoyment'.

I'm posting to offer to help make this happen, after having binged this delectable LP. Is there a listing of all recipes in RE1 anywhere that I can use to make the thread? It might be good enough to make a contest out of! Imagine, the best goon chefs, making recipes according to the descriptions, images, and ingredient amounts described here!

I predict organ failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm posting to offer to help make this happen, after having binged this delectable LP. Is there a listing of all recipes in RE1 anywhere that I can use to make the thread? It might be good enough to make a contest out of! Imagine, the best goon chefs, making recipes according to the descriptions, images, and ingredient amounts described here!

I predict organ failures.

Gamefaqs has 'em.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Leraika posted:

Gamefaqs has 'em.

Thank you, I shoulda checked! It'll be some time before I set up an OP (I need to figure out a format for this), but I'll post in the RE2 thread once I do.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Discendo Vox posted:

Thank you, I shoulda checked! It'll be some time before I set up an OP (I need to figure out a format for this), but I'll post in the RE2 thread once I do.

This sounds hilarious, please do!

• Locked thread