Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Enchanted Hat posted:

I assume he said it looked both authentic and delicious!
He's a man that gets angry if you use a Gouda/mozzarella mix instead of just mozzarella on a Margarita and if it doesn't have oregano on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
:stonk: Its just as beautiful as I thought it would be when I found the gamefaqs walkthrough.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

quote:

Hominy Grits Souffle
Long a staple of Southern US breakfasts, hominy has made its way into
different cuisines. Now everyone can enjoy this Euro-American dish with its
delicate fusion of tastes.

Essential Ingredients Quantity
Butter 62.50 g
Egg Whites 4 tbsp
Egg 6 ea
Milk 500 mL
Salt 1 tsp
Water 250 mL

Optional Ingredients Quantity
None
I'm not even from the south and I can tell what's missing here.

quote:

Seafood Quiche
Firm, fresh brill fillet mixed with small green lentils from the French region
of Puy-en-Velay. Topped with encrusted with bay leaves.

Butter 7.50 g
Cheese, Cheddar 22.50 g
Crab 0.25 ea
Cream, Heavy 31.25 mL
Egg 0.75 ea
Flour 0.25 tbsp
Milk 31.25 mL
Pastry 0.50 sheet
Prawns 25 g
Scallop 25 g

Optional Ingredients Quantity
Cheese, Parmesan 3.75 g
So many questions, still no answers.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I tried several different search variations, and found no 'recipe unlock' cheats for restaurant empire 1, but the gamefaqs walkthrough came up, and by the sheer length it seemed to have a pretty comprehensive list of every recipie.
So I just up and posted it without reading any of it.

I am definitely gonna sit down tonight and read that walkthrough.

For ingame unlocks, you might have to get to modding the interval between customers offering recipies/optional ingredients down really low or something.

Given the sheer amount of recipie text, i bet there is a .txt file or something in the game folder for recipies or other options. You might want to poke around there a bit Enchanted Hat.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
Episode 17: Fuckin' microwaves. How do they work?

Well, if it isn't the wonder boy! I hardly see you here now – you're so busy!

Armand! We are thrilled for you! We can hardly believe how far you've come! And winning the Masters championship has finally earned you a place among the stars.

…and I could have never done it without your help!

Now you've established your name; created a plethora of restaurants; and climbed up the culinary ladder of fame. What else could you want?

I want to see OmniFood's restaurant empire topple and crumble, but how do I drive in the nail that seals their coffin?

Well, you certainly have come a long way in doing that! Ever since you ran the family business, I've seen you slowly but surely eat away OmniFood's slice of the pie! But, to capture all their market share and break their domination? Now that's going to be tough!

Have you planned any strategies or tactics for achieving this?

Hmm… well, actually, not really. I haven't thought about it yet. Any ideas?

Haven't thought about it! The OmniFood people are bracing themselves for the worst, and are probably going to pull out every single dirty trick they've picked up these years to unleash on you, and you haven't thought about it?

Well, I am open to suggestions!

…um, why not turn all your restaurants into four-star restaurants! I'd even easy off a bit on the prices, so that this time it's YOU who is complicating life for THEM!

Hey, now that's a sound idea! Now you can pay them back with the same coin! Remember a while back, when they would wage price wars on you? Well, I think the time has finally come when you can do the same to them!

If you use this strategy, you can probably drive THEM out of business!

Thanks for the tips…

Anytime!

We're here to support you whenever you need us, Armand!

Yeah, I'm not going to be doing that. Driving OmniFood out of business is nice and all, but lowering our prices is going TOO FAR.

I won't be satisfied until I defeat those OmniFood cheats in the cooking contest finals!

In that case, I wish you luck. I know it will be extremely tough – with OmniFood bracing themselves for your inevitable onslaught, they will be pulling out all sorts of surprises from their bag of tricks.

…and not that I doubt your ability to defeat them, but how exactly will you go about defeating them in the grand final?

Well, so far my skills have been going from strength to strength – I should have no problems at all defeating OmniFood at all! Right, uncle?

Now cockiness is not a LeBoeuf trait! A little bit of humility goes a long way! Don't count your chickens before they're hatched!

I think what uncle is trying to tell you is to be careful. They are at the top of the culinary ladder for a reason. They might cheat by using illegal ingredients, but you must admit that they really know how to make use of them!

So – what do you suggest, uncle?

I know that Dmitri has received a new batch of ingredients – or at least he told me between a few cups of Byelorussian vodka that arrived with the shipment!

Uncle! Drinking with Dmitri now, are we?

No – well, a little bit – just that time. But anyways, his connections in Tajikistan and the Ukraine have shipped over some fantastic goods! You can buy some of his ingredients that might help your top-notch recipes taste even better.

Thanks for all the advice…

Of course, Armand.

We're only here to help!

Well, I'd better get going now. I have a competition to win, and a foe to defeat!

Well, I hope you know what you are doing. I would suggest that you build a few new restaurants on your own – no Don, no Richard this time. This way, if your strategy fails, you have a backup plan with new restaurants.

And how do I build new restaurants?

There are several plots of land as well as abandoned restaurants for sale. It must be because of the duel between OmniFood and yourself, that many restaurants have folded.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't be! This is a capitalist economy, after all! Besides, if you don't buy up those plots of land, I'm sure your favorite foe OmniFood will do so, and then what? It won't be easy fending off a whole slew of OmniFood restaurants!

Simple. You can do so by calling up the build interface on your bottom bar when you are in the city view.

Ok. Got it! Well, I'm off now.

Take care, Armand. We're all behind you! And may all your dreams become reality!

All right, I hope you guys are strapped in, because this is a feel-good mission! We're going to travel across the world to visit all our old friends and ask for their help to defeat the evil OmniFood.

And I didn't make a mistake in transcribing the dialogue, Armand really does ask the exact same question twice in a row. I guess the game's QA team let this one slip because they were too busy making sure the recipes were perfect.

Now, before we go anywhere, let's see our chef team at Treize à Table.

Good day, fellow chefs. I know you all want to talk to me about something. I came as fast as I could.

So, what seems to be the problem? As you know, I'm busy planning our strategy to wrest OmniFood of their unique market positioning…

Yes, and that's what we want to talk to you about. Mr LeBoeuf, we are all truly grateful for what you've done to kick-start our careers in the food and beverage industry.

Yes, and we thought that it was high time that we gave you something back in return.

Yeah, bro! Check it out: we've all been cookin' for ages with your help, and now that we're pretty much into the cookin' groove – if you know what I mean – we want to give you our best recipes that we've come up with – and I ain't jivin' neither!

Tyrone's talking animation presented without comment.

Really? That's a most welcome surprise!

And what may these recipes be, if I can ask?

Signore LeBoeuf, we have each one make very good recipe for you. Please accept token of appreciation.

MARIO GENEROUSLY DONATES HIS PASTA WITH SAUSAGE, EGGPLANT AND BASIL.

TYRONE HANDS YOU HIS GRILLED TUNA GAZPACHO!

CARLO GIVES YOU HIS TAGLIARINI WITH ARTICHOKES AND SHRIMPS!

THIERRY AND PIERRE BOTH COME UP WITH THE FILLET OF BEEF WITH FOIE GRAS AND TRUFFLES!

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, DELIA DELIVERS A FANTASTIC GRAPEFRUIT GRATIN WITH ROASTED ALMONDS!

I am absolutely flattered! Why, these are stupendous recipes! Thanks to all of you, from the bottom of my heart! With these absolutely brilliant recipes, we can now safely claim supremacy in the kitchen. OmniFood, look out – we're on a rampage!

We get a bunch of fantastic recipes from our chefs! This is Tyrone's recipe, gazpacho with grilled tuna. Wasn't Tyrone supposed to be the spicy Cajun chef? And he gives us gazpacho?

It's a really high-quality recipe, but unfortunately it's categorised as an appetizer rather than a soup (because of the tuna, I suppose). Since we already have the recipe for crab crapiau, which is a higher-quality French/American appetizer, I don't plan on using this in contests, but it's a very nice menu recipe. Good recipe.

gently caress you Thierry and Pierre, don't think I didn't notice that this is the recipe I just won from the cooking masters contest in the last mission. You didn't make this. It's still a really good recipe.

Compared with the other two recipes, Mario's recipe is a bit of a let-down. 72% quality is good, but it's not a god-tier contest-destroying monster recipe like the other ones. It'll go on the menu, but it's not a contest recipe. Good recipe

Another high-quality appetizer. This one is Italian rather than French/American, so it's not competing with the crab crapiau, so this is now my go-to Italian appetizer. Good recipe.

I joke about this, but do the game developers genuinely have some sort of problem with Delia? Delia's recipe isn't nearly as good as the other chefs' recipes, and it's like 10 quality points worse than our contest-grade desserts. Hell, it's worse than our recipe for Crepes Marcie, and we've had that since mission 2. It's an okay recipe, but it certainly doesn't deserve to associate with the kickass recipes we got from the other chefs. Good recipe

Shortly after seeing the chefs, Dick comes to see us.

Hiya there, Armand!

Hi, Richard, how are you doing?

Great! I've seen that you've been busy openin' up restaurants all over LA.

Yes, well, I did plan to take LA by storm. And I couldn't have done it without your insight.

And take LA by storm you did! My insight had nothing to do with it – as I told you before, it's all about the connections. Having a big marketing team don't hurt neither!

So – what can I do for you? You are a busy person, and I don't want to tie up your time.

Y'know? I came back from one of those staff management seminars, and you're going to like this piece of news! I mean, this seminar was something else! They came up with this wild theory about how to supercharge your personnel!

So – what did you find out? Care to tell me? I'm not sure I follow that bit about supercharged personnel…

Efficiency, Armand! That's what I'm talking about! The subject was how to garner more productivity from your staff. I thought it was all that hocus-pocus *motivation* mumbo-jumbo, but no – this really works!

So… the benefits are just that – more efficient staff?

Just that? Try a 500% increase in productivity! I'm talking about training your staff in record time! You know how it takes forever to train one of your staff. Well, with this system, you can have your staff oozing experience and treating your customers right in a jiffy!

Oh, I see. Well, that's great news!

What'd I tell you? Think about it: get yourself on this program, and your staff will be charming customers left and right before you can say *dinner's ready*!

Care to share the secret with me?

Well – that's why I came here – to share the wealth!

RICHARD STEELE SHOWS YOU THE SECRETS TO PERSONNEL TRAINING. YOU CAN NOW TRAIN YOUR STAFF 500% FASTER!

Just don't stray from these instructions, and you're bound to see immediate benefits to your restaurant – better service, less complaints, more happy customers!

Thanks for the tip!

You know, I'm still devising my great plan to trounce OmniFood. Do you have any advice?

Advice, no. However, I bumped into Robert – you remember him from the Hydro Shop, right? Well, he was also invited to the seminar, and he was actually a guest lecturer!

Wow! Good for him!

And can you believe it, he's now the chairman of the ASHOP.

ASHOP. Hmm… Never heard of it!

The American Syndicate of Hydroponic and Organic Producers. He's now overseeing the trade and commerce behind all hydroponic and organic ingredients sold on the west coast!

That means he's probably got the best hydroponic ingredients available anywhere this side of the Atlantic!

Go see him. Chances are, he's so well connected that you should have no problem sourcing those rare-to-find ingredients that can make or break your recipes against OmniFood.

Thanks for the advice.

Well, thanks a million, Mr. Steele! I'll be sure to take up your piece of advice!

Think nothing of it! Just make sure you succeed! We're all lookin' at ya, kid!

Richard grants us magical HR powers! Unfortunately, all our restaurants already have service skill around 100%, but I appreciate the gesture. He also reminds us to go see Robert, so let's do that!

Robert! Congratulations on your chairmanship!

Duuude! Long time no see! Like, that Richard, man, he can't keep his mouth shut! He knows how I am totally against all the notoriety and fanfare.

But anyways, nice to see you again, dude. Like, what am I good for?

Well, since you ARE chairman of the ASHOP, I thought you might have some new ingredients in store…

Sure, dude. I've got some new stuff. Check it out, man!

I just buy everything. I'm not even sure if this is new stock or not, but we have so much money it'd be genuinely difficult for me to spend all of it.

What's the association all about, anyway?

Well, dude, it's all about poolin' our resources together. I mean, dig this: now that we've got all the major suppliers gathered under one organization, this is the premier place to source your ingredient contacts! Everyone that's a righteous producer in the US is now represented by me!

ROBERT, BEING CHAIRMAN OF ASHOP, CLUES YOU IN ON THE LARGEST INGREDIENT SUPPLIERS THIS SIDE OF THE AMERICAN WEST COAST. YOU CAN LOOK UP THE NEW CONTACTS IN THE SUPPLIER INTERFACE.

Alright, I'll be seeing you soon. And congratulations again!

Later, dude. Swing by anytime.

Robert gives us contact details for a bunch of new wholesalers. Wholesalers are very important, so this is super useful!

Now, Uncle Michel mentioned that Dmitri had new stock. Let's go say hello.

Ah, my favorite capitalist comrade. How are we this fine day?

And how are you doing, my good man Dmitri?

Ah, being cautiously polite now, are we? I detect a tone of favour in your voice.

Okay, okay, I just wanted to sweet-talk you into selling me some choice ingredients! Uncle told me you've got some new merchandise?

Ah, you want to see what new produce I have. Michel must have told you all about them. Since you're making false attempts at being kind, I'll have to raise the prices a bit on these supreme ingredients.

Dmitri's ingredients are really low quality, so I don't bother buying anything. Also, in case you were curious, instead of being nice to Dmitri, I could have told him to get right to business and to show me his wares, in which case he would have raised his prices to punish me for being rude instead of raising his prices to punish me for being nice.

I'll be leaving now.

You do that, my preferred capitalist customer!

All right, now there's just one more stop on our tour:

Armand! How are you? I'm glad you came around – saves me my trip to go down to the restaurant to see you…

You wanted to see me?

Yes. First off, I want to congratulate you for reaching this point in your quest to defeat OmniFood. For that, I'm very grateful.

I might as well thank you too! Without your help, I would have remained a nobody in the food and beverage industry!

Now I'm going to give you a gift.

A gift! I like gifts! What do you have for me?

Being that you've always met or exceeded my expectations, and you're just an overall good fella, I'm giving you $300,000 to help your cause against OmniFood.

THE DON HAS GENEROUSLY DONATED $300,000 FOR YOUR CAUSE!

You're – giving me this money? No strings attached?

Yes. Mamma thinks I'm crazy, but I know you, Armand. You'll put it to good use. And this is the least I can do for someone who has helped me live out MY dream of running successful restaurants.

That's very generous and kind of you, Don! I must thank you!

You've got it the other way around – I must thank you! Now, the only thing left is for you to go and sock one to OmniFood's chin. I want to see you knock them out!

Do you have any ideas for me defeating OmniFood?

Ideas? No. You're much better at this restaurant thing than I ever will be! I think my place is with the *family* - that's what I'm good at. But, Secondo, on the other hand, can have a few tricks up his sleeve – why don't you go and see him?

Thanks for everything, Don! I'm off to fulfil our dreams!

Go and mop the floor with those OmniFood buffoons! I'm counting on you!

Aww. Turns out Don Corleone is still our friend even though we cut him out of our American business. And he gave us our best gift yet – cold, hard, dirty cash!

Now that we've seen all our friends, let's get to work on that new restaurant! By a significant margin, the most popular request was for a music restaurant in Paris serving Italian food. I buy a large lot near the Arc de Triomphe and build our new restaurant: "But I Am Pagliacci"

Of course, Pagliacci is a tragic clown.

Behold our new restaurant. gently caress, man. gently caress. I might have gone too far.

I assign Renato Corleone and Niccolo Paganiente to work at But I Am Pagliacci since they were both working at restaurants which weren't very busy. I'm surprised they didn't immediately hand in their notices.

I bought a lot with very good footfall for But I Am Pagliacci, so even before advertising we're getting a decent number of customers. Zabida Petit here is complaining about the lack of options in our drinks menu. Lady, there are other way worse things in this restaurants that you should be complaining about.

I get an alert from Le Palourde Chantante. Thank God I have an excuse to get out of here.

Ah, Armand. Nice to see you again. You know, your food quality has been improving tremendously!

Thanks for the compliment!

I've also got a great piece of news for you!

What great news do you have for me?

I was in Bavaria the other day. Charming region – the Germans, believe it or not, also make some great pastries. They are not strictly sausage, you know!

Now… where was I? Oh, yes… anyway, I was having lunch with this giant Teuton, and he told me that once he was fortunate enough to savor your glorious cuisine…

Huh? Glorious cuisine?

Well, don't look at me like that! I'm just repeating what he told me! So, to continue, he is involved in restaurant exteriors and façades. And he told me that for you, since your food was so outstanding, he is willing to sell you exterior decoration for your restaurants.

So? I can already do that!

Trust me, Armand, he is different. This person does not require you to maintain certain restaurant ratings for you to upgrade. As long as you have the money, you can upgrade your restaurant.

Hey! That's fantastic!

What'd I tell you? Now, you can upgrade anytime you like! Think of the immediate benefits that this will bring your restaurants.

And I never thought good food meant so much to so many people!

I'm sure this will help your cause tremendously. Now OmniFood had better watch out, when they start seeing a whole bevy of fully-clad restaurant exteriors pop up like mushrooms!

Do you have any suggestions for me, Secondo, now that I'm gearing up for a final confrontation against OmniFood?

I think you can handle it from here, Armand. You have come a long way, beyond everyone's expectations. I wish you the best of luck in your quest.

I'll be seeing you, Secondo, and once again, molto grazie!

Yeah, that's useless. For some reason, builders in this game will refuse to upgrade your restaurant façades if your restaurant isn't prestigious enough, but this hasn't been a problem at any point during the LP.

However, talking to Secondo surreptitiously unlocked a new cooking contest: the Super Chef Showdown! We'll need to beat this in order to complete the mission, so let's not waste any time.

I go with the usual team since they've done very well so far. First up is a breakfast round. This sucks, because it's pretty much impossible to train breakfast cooking skill because you get so few breakfast customers. You just have to hope not to screw this round up too badly and recover in the subsequent rounds.

I go with our new mushroom fries recipe, with which Armand has a beefy 22% cooking skill. Bring it on!

Yikes.

French appetizer round means stuffed spider crab with Dmitri's super crabs.

Phew! Kept that tension up for an entire round of this contest. Also, I suspect that the game is actually locking us to a maximum dish quality of 99% for secret plot reasons which I'll get into in the next mission.

Italian soup round: fisherman's soup.

OK, this contest isn't appreciably harder than the cooking masters.

American desserts? Time for our disgusting seafood quiche.

For the last round, I'm going to go with the fillet of beef with foie gras and truffles. Armand isn't actually that good at cooking it yet, only 79%, but I want him to get more practice with it, and winning the contest should make it more popular at our restaurants.

Oh, our score is not capped at 99%? Welp, I guess I just suck at the cooking minigames!

But we win! We are now the SUPER cooking masters!

We win this recipe. Aside from being an aggressively mediocre recipe to win from the Super Chef Showdown, that looks like a brain. We're serving brains now. Mediocre recipe.

As per tradition, we'll celebrate by updating But I Am Pagliacci's exterior. But nothing too fun, this is the sad music restaurant.

Now even the building has sad eyes. :smith:

I notice that I'm getting complaints at But I Am Pagliacci about guests getting dirty dishes. Now, normally I don't put much stock in our guests' stupid complaints, but since I forgot to install a sink or dishwasher in the restaurant, I must concede that there might be something to it.

At night, But I Am Pagliacci looks dark and miserable. Perhaps there is no hope for us after all. Perhaps we will have to languish under OmniFood's cruel yoke and be forced to slave away in their restaurants, making affordable food with quality ingredients. 'tis a fate almost worse than death.

No! It will not happen! Next mission, we will finally face OmniFood and get a chance to crush them once and for all!

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
It's everything I could have dreamed of. :allears:

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Enchanted Hat posted:

Where is that guy even getting those descriptions? I have no idea how you look up recipe descriptions in this game. There's an entire untapped reservoir of stupid to make fun of that I never knew about! :argh:

I think the original game (not the RE2 steam copy) had descriptions or maybe it was in the guide pamphlet games used to have. Or he might just have looked up descriptions online somewhere for similar recipes.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This restaurant is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined from my drunk, off-the-cuff suggestion.

quote:

There are several plots of land as well as abandoned restaurants for sale. It must be because of the duel between OmniFood and yourself, that many restaurants have folded.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't be! This is a capitalist economy, after all! Besides, if you don't buy up those plots of land, I'm sure your favorite foe OmniFood will do so, and then what? It won't be easy fending off a whole slew of OmniFood restaurants!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHrn_pHW2so

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Enchanted Hat posted:

Behold our new restaurant. gently caress, man. gently caress. I might have gone too far.

Nah. Any way you can replace the table textures with sad clowns?

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009
Hooray! We're making great headway on stopping Omnifood from creating a monopoly and driving all the small-owner restaurants out of business by...

...creating a monopoly and driving all the small-owner restaurants out of business.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
The only moral monopoly is our monopoly. :colbert:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Surely our group of around a dozen restaurants will take down the evil megacorporation.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

ultrafilter posted:

Nah. Any way you can replace the table textures with sad clownscluwnes?

HONK HONK HONK !!!

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
You can really tell this game was made in China :china:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Boksi posted:

You can really tell this game was made in China :china:
Yeah, I really love when they talk poo poo about capitalism in it.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

quote:

Being that you've always met or exceeded my expectations, and you're just an overall good fella
:allears:

So is there a sandbox mode, or what? It's weird to me that they would introduce the ability to build restaurants from scratch this late in the game.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Enchanted Hat posted:

Phew! Kept that tension up for an entire round of this contest. Also, I suspect that the game is actually locking us to a maximum dish quality of 99% for secret plot reasons which I'll get into in the next mission.

I can't decide if "Secret plot reasons" means you lose the first round against Omni-Foods sporting 100% results and need a rematch. Or "Secret plot reasons" 'The final ingredient is LOVE' where getting married somehow boosts your cooking quality.

Enchanted Hat posted:

Oh, our score is not capped at 99%? Welp, I guess I just suck at the cooking minigames!

Oh. Huh. Mystery solved!

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

I AM INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET

Keldulas posted:

Well, it's good to hear that the gameplay is actually fun. It's a bit hard to tell that part, even if the weird craziness with the plot and the recipes shines really strongly in the screenshots.

summary:
- game is very slow-paced
- controls feel really good for a shovelware tycoon game
- world map is really enormous and detailed, not sure why
- lots of bugs
- a lot of little quality of life+customization features that make this feel like a labor of love even though it's objectively pretty awful
- animation looks horrific in motion

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

MaxieSatan posted:

:allears:

So is there a sandbox mode, or what? It's weird to me that they would introduce the ability to build restaurants from scratch this late in the game.

Yeah, there's a sandbox mode where you can just make whatever restaurants you want. Unfortunately, it's really, really boring because there's just nothing to do. This game really needs those awkward conversation scenes and the structure of its plot to be any fun to play.

Kodos666
Dec 17, 2013

Enchanted Hat posted:

We win this recipe. Aside from being an aggressively mediocre recipe to win from the Super Chef Showdown, that looks like a brain. We're serving brains now. Mediocre recipe.

It's not only brains, its incredibly oily brains. 31 ml each of olive and rapeseed oil? At least it#s better than three pounds of unsalted potatoes for breakfast.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Krotera posted:

- animation looks horrific in motion

How horrific are we talking? Is it janky teleporting characters or Tyrone's talking animation when standing?

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

It's worse than Sims 1 level of janky animation.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Enchanted Hat posted:

Would you mind removing or spoiler tagging the link to the RE2 walkthrough? Even digging through the recipes will spoil some fun surprises for that game, so I'd rather we save that for later.

you tempted me to look and oh lord there's some winners in here

--==Cream Biscuits with Bacon and Roasted Onions==--

Bacon 6 slices
Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
Cream, Whipped 3 millilitres
Egg 1 Egg
Flour 62.50 tablespoons
Olive Oil 2 millilitres
Onion 1 Onion
Parsley 3 tablespoons
Rosemary 1 tablespoon
Thyme 1 sprig

e: please don't install a dishwasher at the clown restaurant. i want to see how high a rating you can get without one.

you did say you were taking menu suggestions, so my menu suggestion is "the leftover food stains from the meal previously eaten off this plate"

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Aug 14, 2018

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
This thread is loving awesome and been a great laugh. I've missed all the votes but I am still here for the ride.

Mikl posted:

Egg and bacon and parmesan, and some black pepper if that's your taste.

In fact, quick and dirty carbonara recipe:

1. Cook the pasta. Long pasta (like spaghetti or linguine) works best, but you can also use short pasta.
2. Meanwhile, fry the bacon, cut into 1 cm (quarter inch) cubes. You should use pancetta if you can find it, but bacon is an acceptable substitute. Do not add oil, and drain most of the fat from the pan.
3. Meanwhile meanwhile, prepare the egg. Normal dosage is one whole egg, plus one egg yolk per person. Crack into a bowl, add some salt and black pepper to taste, and whisk with a fork until it's a bit foamy (you don't need to whisk it all the way, just a little bit is fine).
4. When the pasta is done drain it, turn the heat under the bacon pan back on, on LOW, and place the pasta in it for about half a minute, stirring and tossing to mix it with the bacon.
5. This is the critical part: TURN THE HEAT OFF under the pan or else you'll get scrambled eggs, then pour the egg mixture into the pan. QUICKLY stir and toss to cover the pasta with the egg, then immediately remove it from the pan and plate it. The egg should be partially cooked from the residual heat of the pan, pasta and bacon, so that it sticks to the pasta, but not "clump up" as in scrambled eggs. Don't worry if you don't get it on the first try, it takes practice to perfect the timing. If it's too thick you can add a little bit of pasta water (a LITTLE BIT) to loosen it up.
6. Sprinkle parmesan on top, and more black pepper if you want, and eat.

Walla, pasta carbonara.

I need to try this recipe. Thank you

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

:perfect:

One cent for three and a half ounces of decent quality sausage? Never change, RE.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

ultrafilter posted:

Nah. Any way you can replace the table textures with sad clowns?

I could, but that would also replace the tables at the Funky Elvis. I could switch up the tables and make it work, but at the same time, this place is already grotesque.

Added Space posted:

Surely our group of around a dozen restaurants will take down the evil megacorporation.

It is very weird. I think at some point they say that OmniFood has something crazy like a 60% market share in the restaurant business, which must be like tens or even hundreds of thousands of restaurants. And we only operate in three cities, we can't possibly be noticeably affecting OmniFood's business.

The only way it makes sense to me is if this is an extension of the general "oooh, I'm so sick of OmniFood trying to destroy our business" sentiment even though they haven't really done anything to us. Armand and Michel are just extremely self-centred and think everything is about them, when really the board of OmniFood don't even know that we exist because they're busy managing a worldwide multi-billion dollar franchise. It'd be like McDonald's having meetings about how to sabotage Doobie's Doghouse.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Enchanted Hat posted:

It is very weird. I think at some point they say that OmniFood has something crazy like a 60% market share in the restaurant business, which must be like tens or even hundreds of thousands of restaurants. And we only operate in three cities, we can't possibly be noticeably affecting OmniFood's business.

The only way it makes sense to me is if this is an extension of the general "oooh, I'm so sick of OmniFood trying to destroy our business" sentiment even though they haven't really done anything to us. Armand and Michel are just extremely self-centred and think everything is about them, when really the board of OmniFood don't even know that we exist because they're busy managing a worldwide multi-billion dollar franchise. It'd be like McDonald's having meetings about how to sabotage Doobie's Doghouse.

And it's not like OmniFood is trying to destroy anyone's business with underhanded tactics! They're just scientifically making better food that they can sell for cheaper. The whole world would probably benefit from those advances!

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
They did notice our existence...long enough to get a peek at our recipes, laugh, and go back to more serious business.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
They weren't even trying very hard to be underhanded considering the guy was wearing his work uniform here. That's almost asking permission, really.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
How can Delia not recognize an omnifood uniform when they're 60% of the restaurant market? I mean, even if she never eats there she'll be familiar with them from advertising or just seeing them coming into the shop after work!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

habeasdorkus posted:

How can Delia not recognize an omnifood uniform when they're 60% of the restaurant market? I mean, even if she never eats there she'll be familiar with them from advertising or just seeing them coming into the shop after work!

That's why she's a perfect fit for Armand, the Cooking College alumni who knew nothing about cooking.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Are we even sure Armand went to culinary school? All he says is he graduated with honours, he might have graduated from a college for gardening or something.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
Have we considered the possibility that there's only like a hundred restaurants, total, in this setting?

It would explain why people like our terrible food and why OmniFood is scared of us. For that matter, it would make "go intercontinental after establishing exactly three restaurants" vaguely sensible as a business plan.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Aesculus posted:

Are we even sure Armand went to culinary school? All he says is he graduated with honours, he might have graduated from a college for gardening or something.
Collage of interior decorating.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

habeasdorkus posted:

We don't know that they have a single uniform for all their restaurants though. It's not like they're a pseudo-McDonalds with a single theme; presumably they have a variety of restaurant types.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

The_White_Crane posted:

We don't know that they have a single uniform for all their restaurants though. It's not like they're a pseudo-McDonalds with a single theme; presumably they have a variety of restaurant types.

Actually, Uncle Michel told us that those bright purple uniforms definitely indicate OmniFood. Delia's shop apparently supplies chefs and restaurants, so it is pretty weird that neither she nor anyone else working for our restaurant recognised it.

quote:

You WHAT! NO! Delia, I might not have mentioned this to you, but purple uniforms are synonymous with OmniFood!

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Clearly, simply the ability to cook is extremely rare in the RE world and most people just eat food raw, which is why they're so happy even with these horrifying recipes.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Aesthetic.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Episode 18: The stuffing to end all stuffing

Armand, meet Thibaud Moreau!

Michel, you didn't tell me that he was the splitting image of his father! [sic]

Amazing! You DO look just like your father!

Um – I'm sorry, but you knew my father?

Knew him? Knew him, the young chap says! I like him already! He's got his father's sense of humor…

Armand, Thibaud here knew your dad ever since they roomed together at the academy!

That's right, and we were inseparable friends, we were, until your father lost his bout against diabetes. But I remember your father's sense of camaraderie and for that, I will always respect a LeBoeuf!

Armand, Thibaud here came expressly from Lyon to meet you.

Indeed, that is correct. I came to see you about a promise I made on your father's deathbed. And it's a promise I intend to uphold.

What is this promise? Tell me, please!

He made me promise that if you ever needed help, especially cooking help, that I'd help you any way I can. And that is what I am doing…

THIBAUD PULLS OUT AN OLD PIECE OF HANDWRITTEN PAPER.

Thibaud, is that what I think it is?

YES! This is the recipe that catapulted us to fame and fortune!

Armand, this is the fabulous Stuffed Lamb in a Potato Crust with Truffles that your father and Thibaud here created, many years ago, while they were busy perfecting this age-old recipe.

What is so special about this recipe?

Stuffed Lamb in a Potato Crust with Truffles. The perfect recipe! But in order to make the perfect recipe, you must possess perfect skills as well as perfect ingredients, my lad.

How can I perfect my skills for this recipe, or any other recipe, for that matter?

By cooking, of course! You have the skills, my lad – all chefs do. It's reaching perfection that is the hard part. And that can take quite some time without the proper training.

What are the ingredients?

Most of these ingredients are hard to find, my lad, but not impossible. By now, you must have many suppliers from which to draw upon to help you find the best that money can buy. However, one ingredient, the foie gras supreme, will be exceedingly hard to find, and for that, my lad, I am afraid I cannot help.

Is it an essential ingredient?

I'm afraid so, my lad.

But how can I make the recipe without the right ingredients?

Only one person I know makes the foie gras supreme for the Stuffed Lamb in a Potato Crust with Truffles based on the time-honored traditional approach. Unfortunately, I have lost contact with him for many years now. Substitutes are available, but your recipe will unfortunately not be perfect.

How did you lose contact with him?

To make a long story short, I lost my mobile with all my numbers. Must be my age – I keep forgetting things.

I have to say, I was expecting something a little more dramatic.

Who is this person?

Joe Stone. A fantastic Italian chef.

Well, thanks for everything. I will try my best to honor your recipe.

I know you will, lad.

Well, I'd better get going now. I have a competition to win, and an evil corporation to destroy!

Well, I hope you know what you are doing! Good luck!

We're all behind you! I hope you defeat OmniFood!

Man, this game just loves introducing new characters, even right here at the end. Did they really need three different mythical super chefs? First that guy we went off to study with, now this guy with the legendary recipe perfected by our father, and now we have to find a third super chef who can make the supreme foie gras. In a better-written plot, these could all have been one character.

Unsurprisingly, the recipe is pretty good. 92% quality is ridiculous, and they were even nice enough to give it good profitability. I mean, obviously I'll reduce the cost and the quality of the ingredients when I serve this at the restaurant to increase profitability even further, but even if I didn't, the margin would still be pretty good. A good recipe.

I put Armand back in Treize à Table and assign the recipe to him so he will be the only chef cooking it. To make sure our stupid guests don't order anything else, I remove every other main course from the menu. In my restaurant, you can have stuffed lamb with potato crust and truffles, or you can gently caress off.

This is the final stage of Restaurant Empire. We have one mission, and one mission only: to destroy OmniFood in our final confrontation.

Also, optionally, to become the number one celebrity chef in the world, but we're already there. Gordon Ramsay is shining Armand's boots and getting yelled at for loving up the cinnamon crepes.

Unfortunately, we can't begin the final confrontation yet, and we have no leads on that Joe Stone guy, so for now I'll just head to But I Am Pagliacci.

I had some requests from the thread suggesting that But I Am Pagliacci should only serve our very worst recipes. I'm not exactly sure what the business logic behind that is, but who am I to argue with the wisdom of the thread? But I Am Pagliacci now only serves our very worst garbage recipes. Not one recipe on our menu has more than two stars.

The only exception to this is our award-winning smoked salmon pizza. Someone in the thread said that he ran the smoked salmon pizza recipe by his friend who's a chef, and it's my understanding that his chef friend thought that the recipe was amazing and that he was going to add it to his own restaurant's menu immediately. With that kind of endorsement, I'm going to have to add this to But I Am Pagliacci as well.

Another thread poster had a great cost-cutting proposal. I do love our customers, but having a dishwasher is a luxury, and frankly, our guests don't deserve it. I'm getting rid of the dishwasher and firing the kitchen porter.

That's better.

A few hours pass, and we don't get any pop-ups or visitors suggesting how to proceed. The only two places we can go are Dmitri and Robert's shops. I decide to check them out.

Good day, my bourgeois chef. How can this proletariat storekeeper assist you today?

So, how's business?

As always, I supply ingredients to customer demands. Kind of like what you do, you know? This capitalist system is very interesting indeed – there are some very unique needs as well as unique customers!

Strange demands? What do you mean by that?

Well, you capitalists, with the free market and all, have such a wide variety of tastes as to suit every individual's preferences! How can I carry everything under the capitalist sun in my store?

I can imagine. This happens to me quite often with my restaurants…

I mean, the other day this bearded fossil of a chef came in here asking me if I carried some foie gras supreme. Come on! I would lose money if I sold that here – nobody here wants this ingredient around this neighbourhood, and last I heard, capitalism is about making more and more money! He even forgot his wallet here.

Why don't you return his wallet?

And who will take care of my store? I can't leave it unattended! But, why don't you return it?

And how do I know where to take it? I don't even know this person!

Okay, let me open the wallet and see if there's any identification…

DMITRI WADES THROUGH THE ASSORTMENT OF ID, CREDIT AND WHAT-HAVE-YOU CARDS IN THE WALLET…

Um, there's a social security card. It says Joe Stone.

Joe Stone? I can't believe it! Listen, Dmitri, I'll be happy to return the wallet for you!

You'll be happy, you say? Something tells me that this wallet means something to you!

God drat it.

Oh, man! Me and my big mouth…

Hmmm, it seems that the capitalist door of opportunity has shone on me once more! How much are you willing to pay for this wallet?

Doors don't shine.

Alright, I'll pay you $10,000, what do you say?

Ah, but the contents of a wallet must be worth much more than that! Offer me something more…

I can part with $20,000, but that's really stretching my limit…

Only a measly 20 grand? I have been paid more by people asking for directions!

I'll have you know, Dmitri, that we only paid you $7,500 for directions to Delia's shop.

You win, Dmitri! You caught me! Here – why don't I just give you $50,000, and you give me the wallet?

But of course you can have it, my good capitalist friend! Here – take it!

DMITRI GIVES YOU JOE STONE'S WALLET – NOW YOU CAN LOOK HIM UP FOR THAT MISSING INGREDIENT!

But you didn't have to pay so much – not that I am complaining, of course! This just goes and demonstrates how supply and demand fluctuates – isn't it fascinating?

Thanks for everything, Dmitri, I'll be leaving now.

You do that, my preferred capitalist customer!

Every time we talk to Dmitri, I can't help imagining him as Napoleon from Snatcher. Anyway, hopefully Joe Stone can help us out. Although, if Joe is desperate enough to go to random tiny supermarkets to ask if they carry the legendary foie gras supreme, I'm not sure how useful he'll be to us.

Hello there!

Ah, speak up, sonny boy, I can't hear you!

I SAID, HELLO, THERE!

Now you don't have to yell! What do you want, son?

Well, actually, I wanted to return your wallet…

My wallet? Oh, yes! I misplaced my wallet somewhere a few days ago, and have been looking high and low for it! So – you have it?

That's correct. It appears that you left it in the Red Apple.

So there it was! I'm so glad you found it! Thank you very much for returning it! Now, how can I repay you in kind?

Thibaud told me that you know how to make a very special ingredient for a very special recipe that I really need…

Well, sonny, what ingredient are you looking for?

I need the foie gras supreme prepared as they did since time immemorial.

Well, I sure can! But this ingredient is very special, and I cannot just make it or give out the secrets like that! I need to know that you are indeed a capable chef and that you bring me the raw material.

What raw materials do you need?

Bring me at least 40 oz of foie gras, 2 pounds of artichokes and, say, at least a 1 L bottle of red wine.

You really need one bottle of red wine?

I only need 1/3 bottle – the rest is for my own *inspirational* purposes.

You know you really should not drink, you know.

Armand, overpriced red and white wine is the cornerstone of our restaurant empire. And what kind of Frenchman frowns on wine!

Lecturing ME, now, are we? First off…

Do you meet my demands?

The ingredients? Not yet, but I am a reputable chef now!

Well, bring me the ingredients, then! Come back when you meet ALL my demands.

I'll be back with your demands, Joe. See you soon.

So the foie gras supreme is really just foie gras with artichokes and a little bit of red wine? That sounds significantly inferior to just regular foie gras.

Well, we'd better get to work. We'll check out the different shops we know of and see if they have some of the ingredients we need. We can probably get artichokes at Delia's shop.

Uncle! How's it going?

Good, Armand. I hope you are faring as well as I am! So, come for ingredients, have you?

Can I see the special ingredients again?

Here – let me show you.

I'm not sure what Armand means by "again", as I'm almost positive that I've never bought artichokes here before. I buy a bunch.

I'll be leaving now. See you, uncle!

Take care, Armand.

All right, now we need wine and foie gras. I can't think of an obvious place to go for either of these. I guess we might as well go and see Robert. Maybe he has hydroponic, uh, ducks?

Hi, Robert.

Duuude! Whazzup?

Do you have any other ingredients?

This is a so special one!

He does! And a very low quality foie gras, too. Three and a half stars is the very lowest possible quality for a purchased ingredient, because you can buy three star ingredients by default even without a special supplier. Whatever, I buy a lot of it.

Doesn't Robert seem like the kind of guy who would be opposed to foie gras?

Alright, I'll be seeing you soon.

Later, dude. Swing by anytime.

Okay, one shop left. Let's go and pay Dmitri a million dollars for a bottle of cheap red antifreeze.

Hello, Armand. How's everything with you? Want to buy something?

Any NEW special ingredients?

This is a really special ingredient.

As expected. Actually, this wine is five star quality and only $15 per litre, or $11.25 for a standard 75 cl bottle. This is a pretty good deal! Dmitri must have forgotten to put a few zeroes on there.

I'll be leaving now.

I'll be seeing you, comrade chef.

Now, back to Joe's house.

Hello there, Joe!

Hello, sonny boy! Did you get everything I need? Are you now a reputable chef?

Well, in fact, yes I do!

ARMAND CARRIES JOE'S REQUISITE INGREDIENTS AND HAS OBTAINED OVER 80 IN REPUTATION!

Fantastic! I can see that you are indeed an accomplished chef! Having the right ingredients surely helps!

JOE QUICKLY PREPARES THE SECRET, ANCIENT METHOD OF FOIE GRAS SUPREME!

Here you go! Enjoy preparing your Stuffed Lamb in a Potato Crust with Truffles! Boy, what a long name! I can hardly remember it!

NOW YOU HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS TO PREPARE THE PERFECT STUFFED LAMB IN A POTATO CRUST WITH TRUFFLES!

Thank you so very much, Joe! I won't forget you and your help!

This is it. The final confrontation with OmniFood (and the only one, come to think of it)! One chef, one round, one recipe. If we win this, OmniFood will have no choice but to burn down all of their hundreds of thousands of restaurants, and they will stop dishonourably using secret super-ingredients that no one else has access to. Thanks to our secret foie gras supreme, we should be unstoppable!

Were you thinking of using another chef for this contest? Forget it! Only Armand is allowed to enter.

The crowd goes wild!

And here is the evil OmniFood chef: Edmund Valron! He'll be making ribbon pasta with mussels and zucchini.

Now, I know we just went through all that work to get the foie gras supreme, but I really like this other recipe. Let's just make this instead.

So, last mission, I mentioned that I thought the game locked you at a max recipe quality of 99% (which turned out to be wrong). This is why I thought that was the case: even though we have cooked this recipe at a quality of 100% before, and even though I've since increased Armand's cooking skill to 100% and gotten better ingredients, I absolutely cannot get to 100% using this recipe anymore. For this very last cooking challenge, the game severely nerfs the bonus you get from the cooking minigames in order to force you to use the legendary stuffed lamb.

So, uh, let's try that again.

Here we go, the legendary stuffed lamb. Using all of our special ingredients, we end up with a recipe quality of 100% even before doing any minigames. It is the perfect recipe.

We have beaten OmniFood!

We go directly from our victory to this final cutscene, which I have uploaded here in addition to transcribing it. You should watch the video if you're interested in hearing the most apathetic voice acting I have ever heard in my life.

So there you have it. If it weren't for the help of all my friends I met along the way, who knows what would have happened to me by now?

Maybe Edmund and his cohorts would still be dominating the the cooking scene with their OmniFood and their cheating ways.

Maybe OmniFood would've bought out the family legacy that is Treize à table. Maybe I'd be working for them!

Now I can finally get back to do what I love to do most – cook!

Ever the modest Armand! Indeed, you have made the best of your friendship and learned much on your journey to the top.

I could never have done it without everyone who helped me along the way.

Ah, the duck a l'orange is ready!

Look at that delicious golden-brown texture.

Mmmh! Can't wait to sink my teeth in! Let's start dinner!

So how does it feel, now that you have fulfilled your dreams of becoming a superb restauranteur?

All I know is without you and Treize à table, my career may have never started!

And all I know is you make a fine LeBoeuf!

Come now, why don't you take the dish to the table while I start serving the wine?

Dinner's ready!

And there you have it! We've beaten Restaurant Empire and finally given OmniFood what they deserve!

Restaurant retrospective

Before calling a final end to this LP, I'd like to just go over our many beautiful restaurants and thank everyone who contributed with ideas, texture edits and fan art, everyone who took part in the many votes, as well as everyone who read and enjoyed the LP!

Treize à Table

Treize à Table, a quaint, tiny restaurant that we set up before we let the decorating power go to our heads. We had so few chefs that we couldn't fully serve guests both on the ground floor and the top floor, so we decided to just move all the guests to the top floor.

The theme for this restaurant was the French revolution and that creepy carpet covered in eyes. If you can't stomach eating while looking at a graphic execution, you probably can't handle our recipes anyway.

La Cosa Nostra

This was our first big restaurant, and to this day it's still our second-most successful and profitable. This is hard to understand, as if I were a guest, I'd be a little creeped out by all the horses and all the obvious mafiosi in the kitchen.

I don't dare say that aloud, though.

Le Palourde Chantante

Le Palourde Chantante, or "the Singing Clam". Our second French restaurant, established in Rome at Don Corleone's suggestion. Initially, this restaurant wasn't doing very good business until someone had the fantastic idea of installing a full wine rack for every single table. It still isn't all that profitable, but at least now we can drown our sorrows in the wine.

Gentille Alouette

The Gentille Alouette, yet another French restaurant, this time in Los Angeles. There's not much to say about this one. It's probably our most boring restaurant, which is largely because I decorated it.

Wagons Ho!

Wagons Ho! is an insanely profitable restaurant, making a profit of around $130,000 per month. The steakhouse theme is unfortunately very limited, but we made the most of what we had and turned it into the finest steakhouse in the west.

It also has a disgusting corn maze, which is probably the single most visually unappealing thing we've made, including the Juggalo restaurant.

The Hope & Anchor

I love the aesthetics of the game's seafood restaurants, which makes it such a shame that the Hope and Anchor is a total dud commercially. Making this place profitable was like drawing blood from a stone. But it's a beautiful restaurant, and I'm sure this good ship will sail on forevermore.

Funky Elvis

Okay, I take back what I said about the corn maze being the most unappealing thing that we've made. I forgot about this place.

Let's just look at that exterior one more time. It brings a tear to your eye. Like, in a good way. Mostly.

But I Am Pagliacci

Last but not least, our very own But I Am Pagliacci. Only goons could take something as beautiful as one of this game's music restaurants and turn it into such a dreary, horrible mess as this. I’d pour out a Faygo for Pagliacci, except we don't serve that here. Too low margin.

where the red fern gropes wanted to see what removing the sink and the dishwasher and serving all your meals on dirty plates does to your restaurant rating. It takes it from a four star rating to about three and a half. No big. Changing the menu to low-margin low quality recipes was much more devastating for the restaurant, and it now only makes about $20,000 a month. I blame the economy, personally.

Thanks to everyone who helped make these beautiful restaurants what they are today! I plan to do an LP of Restaurant Empire 2 at some point, and I hope to see you all there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Well, that was about what I expected from the endgame, I guess. This was a fun LP. Thanks for running it.

• Locked thread