Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Some countries, the best they can come up with is rugby with helmets. England gave us this beautiful game, and it's thanks to them that our nations get to play it. Now it's time to return the favor. Let's all join together to support England as they march towards their goal, the World Cup. It shouldn't be too hard; we already did it decades ago, urging them on in spirit as they marched through the streets of Berlin, vanquishing their enemies towards the ultimate goal: Freedom, for us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Thank you, England. Thank you.

from: Europe, USA, all other countries who love freedom and the sport of football and beautiful women and lovely football being played by good lads who mean well and don't dive and play an honest game, unlike those other teams (Colombia, Uruguay, Brazil) who everyone hates

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
That was a fuckin penalty. poo poo corrupt American refs already got Portugal out of the world cup, now trying to do the same to these brave english lads. Go back to your gay rear end sports, leave ours alone

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
England didn't deserve this. They've given so much to the world, and we're all grateful. What has Colombia ever done for the rest of us, except getting our children hooked on drugs and dead? In a fair world we all know who should be walking away with the victory.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Scotland isn't a real country lol just a few farms and some sheep and bad weather and some rocks. Imagine being Scottish. Just imagine

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Cant believe England are bottling this. This was their world cup to win. Someone needs to have a word with these players

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Cant wait for England to put the curse to rest by winning these pens soundly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I always believed. The hate from the Americans and Scotsmen only made the brave English lads stronger. Now nothing can stop them. A coincidence that all this success comes after Brexit? I think not

• Locked thread