Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
if theres two things i love in this world, its cocaine and columbian birds, but unfortunately i will be supporting the mighty england lions today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
this thread is a no american zone. only english people are allowed to post here and i dont want any yanqui idiots making GBS threads up englands glorious return to form as we win teh world cup

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

drat i want to have sex with a columbian bird

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

lynch_69 posted:

The ITV commentators are unbearable. They're this close to calling the Colombians DIRTY FILTHY BROWN SAVAGES or something.

They're not wrong

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

They’d be right to.

This ^

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

I like that people think England is less racist than the US

It's way more racist, its just they were smart enough to take guns away from cops

Just the way I like it

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Never in doubt.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Had to turn off the Xhamster stream I was on for it; didn't want to see the Columbian girl cry or anything. Mental.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

link to the video?

PM me

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

whats aguardiente

not much my dude wats aguardiente with you hahaha

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

It's a historic win for England, but honestly a sobering win once you realise that multiple kids will be molested by the British ruling class tonight in celebration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Brony Car posted:

I thought Colombia were going to play with a lot more verve and flair, but they ended up trying to thug it out. What happened? Is this all down to no James Rodriguez?

It's just what they're like unfortunately. You hate to see it in the modern game.

• Locked thread