Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
ds.,gjset'pt[weofq4woigt10945mu134qp89tguqwr0fgwuetr8oiyqh43pofnadli;bahdwfego 7w;b389qrepogwae;ouvhaerio;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I always believed. The hate from the Americans and Scotsmen only made the brave English lads stronger. Now nothing can stop them. A coincidence that all this success comes after Brexit? I think not

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010

lol owned

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010

Brony Car posted:

I thought Colombia were going to play with a lot more verve and flair, but they ended up trying to thug it out. What happened? Is this all down to no James Rodriguez?

Colombia knew they couldn't compete with England. Sad to see Clive.

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010

Gigi Galli posted:

Please link all non believers so they can be probated

:hai:

• Locked thread