Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I would like the good Swiss lads to win today but I wouldn't mind the swedes taking another scalp either. I just hope it's not a total slog to the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

emjayo posted:

if there's one match that has the potential to be dour af it's this, but i hope i'm wrong

The garbage matchup of the century was undoubtedly Spain - Russia but yeah this comes close.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Botswana! posted:

this thread is a no american zone. only english people are allowed to post here and i dont want any yanqui idiots making GBS threads up englands glorious return to form as we win teh world cup

Are you afraid of Americans op

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

MRLOLAST posted:

wohoo!

Ekdal was right about they don't care if they are boring.

"We can't compete with France or Spain when it comes to skill on the ball, but luckily football is not decided by 'tiki-taka' passes," added the 28-year-old.

Good man.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

HappyCamperGL posted:

Turkey and Monaco didn't even qualify!!!!!

Indonesia!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

poty posted:

Everyone on Swiss TV is mystified that we lost against Sweden despite having better players in every position [citation needed]

Are you watching an old Italian TV broadcast

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Giedroyc posted:

Mods please ban all non-England/Columbian IPs from posting in this thread unless they know all the words to the John Barnes rap thx.

no

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bagpuss_UK posted:

Bring Vardy on for Sterling and just counter attack the gently caress out of them for the last 10 minutes

Just have big Jamie glass the cunts in the locker room after imo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lol if you didn't believe

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I always believed. The hate from the Americans and Scotsmen only made the brave English lads stronger. Now nothing can stop them. A coincidence that all this success comes after Brexit? I think not

:hmmyes:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Please link all non believers so they can be probated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

paddyboat posted:

Wanna see the reports for this thread lol

There was indeed only 1. And he was punished for not believing.

• Locked thread