Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Switzerland 3 - 1 Sweden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dirk Pitt posted:

Are you Belg, German, or Swiss?

When was Belg added, I can't keep up with this meme

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
England was once the most powerful nation in the world, but now it is a failed 3rd world country hated by all their neighbours. Today they will leave the world cup.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm in NYC and somehow this isn't on TV like the other games so I have to watch a stream? In any case:

Hopp Schwiz!!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sweden is so full of autists that they can't be trusted to buy alcohol after 8pm lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dirk Pitt posted:

3pm on Saturdays op. Everyone deserves a weekend. Also, I haven’t bought a bad wine since moving here. Monopoly checks out imo.

I haven't bought a bad wine in Berlin either op and they can be had for about €4 a bottle and are available 24h. Don't believe the propaganda.

On the other hand I'm visiting NYC at the moment and bought a 15 dollar bottle of wine which turned out to be some rank 6% alcohol grape juice lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
My favourite Swiss player ever is still Blaise N'Kufo.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Affi posted:

Shaqiri is like a really ugly Rooney

In what universe is Shaqiri uglier than Wayne Rooney, who is probably the ugliest professional footballer since football was invented in China.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Own Goal to save the day

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bring on Big Blaise.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
They'll be buying diamonds in the streets of Zermatt tonight (because the result doesn't matter because it's fully populated by Russian Oligarchs, Arab princes and Asian tourists you see)

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Luckily Shaqiri's breast are small and humble, so you don't confuse them with Swiss mountains.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Emboloooo, take it home
To the place, it beloooongss
In Geneva, the headquarters
Take it hooome, Embolooo

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Shaqiri, Shaqiri

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Echt blij dat wij er niet bij zijn in plaats van deze kk zweden

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smirr posted:

lol epic fail on the part of estonia or whoever

:emo:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hasn't Kosovo suffered enough?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who is this dotard talking about the foul on fox

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did he even touch him

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Colombia need to save this day

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wengy posted:

Biggest robbery of the century.

But enough about the Nazi gold stashed in Switzerland.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wengy posted:

This!!!!
Even 100 year old Chapuisat would’ve been better than these other fuckers today

Also, if Dzemaili ever plays for us again I’ll lose it

Blaise N'Kufo.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
My favourite thing about HFF is African aids cum getting goons to discuss their ipas lmao

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
When I lived in Leeds my English housemate literally believed that the worlds best cheese is from England and he furthermore literally believed that the rest of the world also thinks this lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like he couldn't understand why I would eat cheese from other countries when I'm in England? The world's cheese capital?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Spotted dick.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
What's wrong with masturbation

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVHbWHGVYaU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

African AIDS cum posted:

what kind of cheese pairs best with an IPA and is anyone having an IPA as we speak?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dele doing a good neymar

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

bartolimu posted:

raclette goes well with wine, especially dry white wine, like an alsace riesling or something austrian. for beer i'd stick with something belgian and sour, like a lambic (preferably fruited), or one of those weird german tart styles like berlinerweisse or lichtenheiner. a straight rauchbier might be interesting too

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's this Volkswagen commercial where there's apparently people from other countries talking about football who are supposed to look like stereotypes but they very obviously do not, and they have weird accents that are nothing like the accents they would have. Americans are retarded.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ooohhh watching the people get lairy

(English music reference)

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
feels good man

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo